Reviews for Elypse art Magic inflatable dildo?

candychameleon

Zooville Settler
I’m considering getting the Elypseart Magic inflatable canine dildo but I’d like to hear opinions on it if I can get some!
Or alternatives that might be better.

Here is the website link for anyone curious:

I use my Rex more often than I use my Elypse, I think you made a good choice.
Well thank you for the reassurance! I just have an allergy to dog cum so I can’t quite safely have the real deal (besides all the other nitty gritty details of finding the ideal situation). And I figure the inflatable one with realistic coloration could be a good way to introduce my fiancé to the idea of me actually taking one maybe… but also maybe never. Lol

It does feel really amazing to have it inflated and have your partner pull on it a little, as you feel your body wrapped around the knot, holding tightly onto it.

I wish you luck with figuring out a solution that works around your allergy. That’s a real bummer, out of all the things you could be allergic to!

It does feel really amazing to have it inflated and have your partner pull on it a little, as you feel your body wrapped around the knot, holding tightly onto it.

I wish you luck with figuring out a solution that works around your allergy. That’s a real bummer, out of all the things you could be allergic to!
Right? I’m allergic to like 4 things, and then dog cum. 🙄 figures.
Yes I love that feeling of like small movements while being knotted (I have a couple other bad dragon dildos) but I think feeling it inflate inside to a size that wouldn’t be achievable if it were a solid knot would probably feel so satisfying.

I have an inflatable one from Elypse Art.
In my opinion it's not bad at all. Feels nice building up inside. With the vent just a little bit open it is possible to sort of replicate a throbbing sensation as you, or your partner, pump.

But the Rex is not bad in anyway either and you will very likely enjoy the one you have ordered.

I have an inflatable one from Elypse Art.
In my opinion it's not bad at all. Feels nice building up inside. With the vent just a little bit open it is possible to sort of replicate a throbbing sensation as you, or your partner, pump.

But the Rex is not bad in anyway either and you will very likely enjoy the one you have ordered.
Would you say it's worth starting out with the Elypse inflatable vs going for say a bad dragon where the knot can't be gradually inflated?

Would you say it's worth starting out with the Elypse inflatable vs going for say a bad dragon where the knot can't be gradually inflated?
I saw in another thread about the elypse inflatable that you want to spring for some kind of fill tube so you can fill it with warm water rather than air. You’ll have to look up the thread. I will definitely be getting that add on when I get mine

Well thats interesting, i mean i know of a lot of different allergies but none to dogs fluids, did you go to the doctors the first time? If so what did you tell them?

Well thats interesting, i mean i know of a lot of different allergies but none to dogs fluids, did you go to the doctors the first time? If so what did you tell them?
Hell no hahaha I drove home and took antihistamines and took a shower then I stayed up late into the night until the rash started to go away then I went to bed.

I don’t have any experience of the Ellypseart, but I think it might be more like a real experience. Before I’d been with a dog, I got a very large knotted dildo and played with it it’s large enough that I can’t always get it inside. When getting mounted by the dog, though, it tends to get inside first and then get very large, which is a lot easier to handle. I don’t have a vagina either but based on my firsthand 😂😂 experience of them I think it’d be similar, roomier just inside rather than at the entrance.

I don’t have any experience of the Ellypseart, but I think it might be more like a real experience. Before I’d been with a dog, I got a very large knotted dildo and played with it it’s large enough that I can’t always get it inside. When getting mounted by the dog, though, it tends to get inside first and then get very large, which is a lot easier to handle. I don’t have a vagina either but based on my firsthand 😂😂 experience of them I think it’d be similar, roomier just inside rather than at the entrance.
Yes exactly. Damn it I need one. Lol I’ve always gone for the pretty colored Bad Dragon dildos once I finally caved and bought a dildo that I truly was wanting (with a knot lol). But I’ve denied myself the inflatable knot dildo because I felt like it was too realistic and “how embarrassing would it be if I died and my family saw it” or “what if my kid finds it” etc
At this point though I’m like I need it. 🤣

Yes exactly. Damn it I need one. Lol I’ve always gone for the pretty colored Bad Dragon dildos once I finally caved and bought a dildo that I truly was wanting (with a knot lol). But I’ve denied myself the inflatable knot dildo because I felt like it was too realistic and “how embarrassing would it be if I died and my family saw it” or “what if my kid finds it” etc
There are several competitors that have similar products. The Elypse has the distinctive coloring of a dog cock though, so there's that. I don't think the others have that. Some, I know don't.

There's a thread on here somewhere about someone over-inflating and busting an Elypse too.......just looking at it though.....wow, great construction quality, it was THICK material. Like a quarter inch thick walls.

You should get one...lol

Most obvious would be that the Elypse Art enters with less preprep. Unless you pump it up when it is still outside.

But "everything is a dildo if you are brave enough" so be aroused, soften yourself with fingers or a smaller dildo and lube up.

That being said I don’t have a realistic one. My knotted one is like Sounders/Seahawks themed to give plausible deniability :)
Lmao yeah I have colorful/patterned ones to attempt to distract from the fact that they’re fantasy animal dicks. At least it must have a slightly lower shock value than realistically colored ones

I had a Vixen model and the coloring and durability were excellent (and I used that toy A LOT). Filling it with hot water adds to the real feel of it. My only complaint is that it's not as stiff as I would like. However, the way it fills you and the pull of having a knot expanded inside you comes about as close as possible to the real deal. I would absolutely order from Elypseart because of the excellent customer service, delivery and products are top notch. For the price and quality, they are hard to beat.

Like almost any other biological material, dog ejaculate is an allergen. Allergies can run from mild to deadly. There is a ton of material on cause and effect throughout the Forum and links to more. Read. Start with the "How-to" section. Its the easiest way to learn about them.

Last edited:
Lmao yeah I have colorful/patterned ones to attempt to distract from the fact that they’re fantasy animal dicks. At least it must have a slightly lower shock value than realistically colored ones
I bought one, an Elypse "Magic" years ago, when I had a ladyfriend who liked them VERY much. I played with it on her during my refraction times and she spent a lot of time in low Earth-orbit.😉. One thing I'd recommend...Start with " Magic" or even smaller "Neo" and not "Vixen". The Vixen model's length can become uncomfortable as its pumped and that knot, once at a certain girth, ensures that it will remain uncomfortable til its removed. Like the real thing, as the knot expands into your vaginal barrel, and the volume inside you is taken up, the tip end will project deeper and deeper inside you, while your volume remains the same. One too many pumps by an overly-enthusiastic lover and its ouchy. Several too many and it is scream the house down time.

Last edited:
I bought one, an Elypse "Magic" years ago, when I had a ladyfriend who liked them VERY much. I played with it on her during my refraction times and she spent a lot of time in low Earth-orbit.😉. One thing I'd recommend...Start with " Magic" or even smaller "Neo" and not "Vixen". The Vixen model's length can become uncomfortable as its pumped and that knot, once at a certain girth, ensures that it will remain uncomfortable til its removed. Like the real thing, as the knot expands into your vaginal barrel, and the volume inside you is taken up, the tip end will project deeper and deeper inside you, while your volume remains the same. One too many pumps by an overly-enthusiastic lover and its ouchy. Several too many and it is scream the house down time.
Yep that’s exactly why I was looking at the magic! Lol I know the vixen would hurt me

Back