Randomly Open Discussion

LayLo30

Tourist
First of all I wanna start by saying this is only for open discussions specifically about all things on a sexual level. But feel free to engage in nonsexual conversation as well. It's all welcome here. But before you leave your thoughts, I have to inform you on some simple rules:

NO NEGATIVE VIBES!!
BE KIND AND RESPECTFUL TO EVERYONE!!
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THIS THREAD WITH ANY INTENT TO BE A JUDGEMENTAL ASSHOLE.

Now that Ive said that, I hope that I get some people in here with some interesting conversation and overall good energy.

For the first person to check this forum out, drop a comment about some things that you would like to discuss... Feel free to be open about whatever. This is a place only for fun, good conversation, and etc. Much love to you all

Hmm... I'm not too sure about the point of this thread, but...
But feel free to engage in nonsexual conversation as well.
drop a comment about some things that you would like to discuss...
When it comes to residential lawn tractors, do you prefer Kohler, Briggs and Stratton, or do you believe that the Chinese knockoff motors are fine enough for most residential applications?

Im also confused by the point, a thread typically has one, and when it doesn't, a topic on point is born. This seems to be trying to bring an entire forum into one thread....

Is there a more specific point here?

When it comes to residential lawn tractors, do you prefer Kohler, Briggs and Stratton, or do you believe that the Chinese knockoffs are fine enough for most residential applications?
I'm just releved you did not mention Kubota. I'm still suffering PTSD from all the fucking Kubota ads I had to rebuild when I was a newspaper ad designer 10 years ago.

When it comes to residential lawn tractors, do you prefer Kohler, Briggs and Stratton, or do you believe that the Chinese knockoff motors are fine enough for most residential applications?
I honestly don't know much about tractors. But what is you opinion on that?

I honestly don't know much about tractors. But what is you opinion on that?
My opinion? Kohlers aren't terrible engines, but they are harder to work on than Briggs and Stratton, there's also a good reason Chinese knockoffs are cheap, because they are cheap.

I've seen a Kohler do ok. But I've seen them have problems too. That Briggs can sit 20 years and still be fine. Probably start on the first pull/crank too.

Growing up I always had Kohler. Pretty sure that’s what was in out little International Harvester mower. (one of their small models). That thing HAULED.

When it comes to residential lawn tractors
Though he said:
is only for open discussions specifically about all things on a sexual level
So, of the brands you mentioned, which has the best tail pipe?
I prefer 2-stroke engines honestly. The oil in the fuel works as a natural lubricant in the pipe.
But unfortunately these days, they are seriously endangered in the wild being replaced with genderless more modern, woke electrical variants. People even convert those, like some trans gas weird half engines.
And yes some of those have packs vaguely shaped as a dildo, but they are shockingly uncomfortable to use.

Last edited:

Electric is the way to go. I hate having a dozen tiny combustion engines whose carburetors clog every winter.

Yes…. tho if using the “ethanol free” petrol it not happens an starting easier🤷‍♀️…. An personally I prefer Koehler engines over the others 🤷‍♀️
Oh I know there are things I could do to prevent it. I could run out the fuel, use stabilizer, try to find ethonol free petrol (it's not easy where I live); but that's part of the annoyance.

AC, brushless, sealed oil cooled electric motors <- Run forever zero maintenance, shrines to the blessed name of Tesla

Yes…. tho if using the “ethanol free” petrol it not happens an starting easier🤷‍♀️…. An personally I prefer Koehler engines over the others 🤷‍♀️
Wow, you are amazing! Uh, doesn't Kohler make toilets? And they want to run your lawnmower?
Next time I sit on a Kohler toilet, I'll do so very, very carefully...probably while looking for where to start the engine.

Wow, you are amazing! Uh, doesn't Kohler make toilets? And they want to run your lawnmower?
Next time I sit on a Kohler toilet, I'll do so very, very carefully...probably while looking for where to start the engine.
They making small engines for tractor an stuff for very long time🤷‍♀️…. also they making toilets etc along with generators, tile, furniture an cabinets 😂😇🤓

Oh I know there are things I could do to prevent it. I could run out the fuel, use stabilizer, try to find ethonol free petrol (it's not easy where I live); but that's part of the annoyance.

AC, brushless, sealed oil cooled electric motors <- Run forever zero maintenance, shrines to the blessed name of Tesla
Yes …. Ego making good electric tools🤓

I had a girlfriend with a muscle car, and always put a thing called 110 fuel in it. No ethanol, she said.

I've seen a Kohler do ok. But I've seen them have problems too. That Briggs can sit 20 years and still be fine. Probably start on the first pull/crank too.
LIkewise - Kohlers have always beena pain in the arse to deal with. B&S, on the other hand, is dead-simple, easy to work on, and unless you "beat on 'em" (and sometimes even then - I'll never forget the briggs that somehow (never did get a believable story out of the guy) had a bashed out section of crankcase, yet kept running until it finally friction-welded the connecting rod to the crankshaft due to lack of even a trace of oil) reliable as the day is long.

I had a girlfriend with a muscle car, and always put a thing called 110 fuel in it. No ethanol, she said.
Thee days, even racing gas(110) might have ethanol added.

You can always "wash" your gas to get rid of the ethanol - Eth is (quite easily) water soluble. Get a suitable container, fill to about 2/3 volume with gas, top up with clean water, (some recommend distilled water, but it's not really required) cap and shake well, let settle, decant the water layer that will settle out, repeat until you're happy. You end up with "clean" gas with little or no ethanol left in it. Depending on the blend, might take 3-4 washes to get it to the point you prefer, but other than that detail, easy-peasy...

Thee days, even racing gas(110) might have ethanol added.

You can always "wash" your gas to get rid of the ethanol - Eth is (quite easily) water soluble. Get a suitable container, fill to about 2/3 volume with gas, top up with clean water, (some recommend distilled water, but it's not really required) cap and shake well, let settle, decant the water layer that will settle out, repeat until you're happy. You end up with "clean" gas with little or no ethanol left in it. Depending on the blend, might take 3-4 washes to get it to the point you prefer, but other than that detail, easy-peasy...
Always interesting stuff from you!

Back