Quick Intro

Curious_C

Zooville Settler
Hi everyone. Just wanting to introduce myself. I'm 21, from Canada. I am very interested and excited by what I see on this site and can't wait to chat with like minded people and see if this is just fantasy or can become a reality or whatever. Sorry to sound wishy washy but I don't really know which I rent at the moment. Anyway hi and hope to get to know some of you better.

Hi everyone. Just wanting to introduce myself. I'm 21, from Canada. I am very interested and excited by what I see on this site and can't wait to chat with like minded people and see if this is just fantasy or can become a reality or whatever. Sorry to sound wishy washy but I don't really know which I rent at the moment. Anyway hi and hope to get to know some of you better.

Hi and welcome to zooville.

Hey! Welcome, always good to see other Canadians on here. Hope all is well and you aren't freezing just yet!

Welcome to the forums from a Canadian bitch!~ Enjoy what you see, explore, and post, and you'll come to terms on what side you lie on.

Hi, welcome. I`m new here too, but I know a lot about girls and dogs

Enjoy your self with us

Which dog does you like better? Any preferences?

Just realized there are some mistakes in this. That's what I get for posting in the middle of the night. I meant to say "I don't really know what I want" not which I rent which is nonsense so sorry and let's carry on 💋

Just realized there are some mistakes in this. That's what I get for posting in the middle of the night. I meant to say "I don't really know what I want" not which I rent which is nonsense so sorry and let's carry on 💋
Happens to the best of us. Welcome and have fun :)

Back