Quick Intro

Hi everyone. Just wanting to introduce myself. I'm 21, from Canada. I am very interested and excited by what I see on this site and can't wait to chat with like minded people and see if this is just fantasy or can become a reality or whatever. Sorry to sound wishy washy but I don't really know which I rent at the moment. Anyway hi and hope to get to know some of you better.
Hi and welcome.

Hi everyone. Just wanting to introduce myself. I'm 21, from Canada. I am very interested and excited by what I see on this site and can't wait to chat with like minded people and see if this is just fantasy or can become a reality or whatever. Sorry to sound wishy washy but I don't really know which I rent at the moment. Anyway hi and hope to get to know some of you better.
Welcome from warmer Florida. :)

Hey, Nice to meet you.
Fell free to direct me.
See you

Have I missed your first time story posted anywhere? Love how chipper you are in your posts!

Back