Question about sex with male dogs- how good does it feel and why, considering it doesnt last long?

when you have sex with a guy, fucking is all you get.. once he stops, he's spent and sex is over.
when you have sex with a dog, fucking is not even the "good" part of it. once you're tied is where it's at. his whole thing engorges and starts to pulse. the feeling is hard to describe. from a guy pov: anus is basically a bundle of nerve endings, prostate also reacts to mechanical stimuli. now imagine something rhythmically pulsing and twitching against both at the same time. hands free orgasm in seconds, easy to achieve multiple since the whole thing lasts far longer than a minute.
it's actually pretty funny that the "boring" parts of clips (ie: no humping happening) are the best parts for the participants.

I haven't had any penetrative sex with a male, just stroking/jerking him off and just once got licked by him and it was nice. I think i just enjoy the idea of making him feel nice and i don't expect on my own pleasure when it comes to male dogs. Still i wouldn't get pounded by one tho. With females is different

when you have sex with a guy, fucking is all you get.. once he stops, he's spent and sex is over.
when you have sex with a dog, fucking is not even the "good" part of it. once you're tied is where it's at. his whole thing engorges and starts to pulse. the feeling is hard to describe. from a guy pov: anus is basically a bundle of nerve endings, prostate also reacts to mechanical stimuli. now imagine something rhythmically pulsing and twitching against both at the same time. hands free orgasm in seconds, easy to achieve multiple since the whole thing lasts far longer than a minute.
it's actually pretty funny that the "boring" parts of clips (ie: no humping happening) are the best parts for the participants.
Exactly. Until now I always came habds free... the hot thing is I cant control or resist it. Its also a thing about submission. He fucks YOU, he says when it’s over, he‘s the ine who MAKES you cum.
I hope this helps a bit?

The pulsating warmth of his cock and knot when it's locked inside you is where the real pleasure comes from. Also, his cum is warmer than your body tempreture so you can feel it squirt inside you which adds to the excitment 🤤
Oh yes... forgotten about his cum... and precum squirting on your ass and balls. ;-)

"less than a minute"
uh, nah xD
a big beast mounting you, claiming you as his bitch to do with as he pleases
being furiously rammed and then knotted for what feels like forever by a big canine while he fills you up with all his juice
even having hands free orgasms as he's ramming you like
damn
whats not to like xD

So basically I'm wondering, since dogs fuck for less than a minute, how does it really feel good?
How? A knot throbbing against your prostate in tandem with each spurt of his jizz does the trick. Don't really need more than a minute of humping when your gspot is being stimulated for up to a half hour during a tie

I’ve never had sex last less than a minute so not really sure where that comes from? Quickest maybe 10 minutes, longest maybe 2 hours or more. The initial fucking can be quick sometimes, but with experience you can prolong that so it happens several times over before letting him tie with you, then after that the fireworks start and it’s a bliss that can last over an hour but generally I lose track of time and it feels endless 😀

There's more to sex than the penetration. Even if that part doesn't last as long (2-10 minutes for me for example), the other parts are very enjoyable and can take quite a while :) also I'm not sure about others, but my boy would never do a single round of fucking unless i show him it's time to stop

In my experience there is just so much to it, it's not possible to do it justice with just a simple description.

As others have said, the actual sex part of over with in a minute and then the knitting starts, the swelling pushed on you from the inside and you feel the warmth of his cum pulsing into you. I've had some of my most intense orgasms from this.

There's also the mindset that you get into, literally being bred by a dog makes me feel so dirty, but in a way that heightens the feeling of everything.

In my experience there is just so much to it, it's not possible to do it justice with just a simple description.

As others have said, the actual sex part of over with in a minute and then the knitting starts, the swelling pushed on you from the inside and you feel the warmth of his cum pulsing into you. I've had some of my most intense orgasms from this.

There's also the mindset that you get into, literally being bred by a dog makes me feel so dirty, but in a way that heightens the feeling of everything.
The feeling that you're doing something taboo really sets everything off, in my experience. not just w/ zoo, but in general. But that's just my onion as a self-identified deep freak and aspiring Dom. <3

the knott is wonderful when it frist start to form out side you ass hole and his relentless drive to knott you deep and hard once it passes thru and knotts than you can feel it pulsing time with his heart beat that a feeling i love i know that he is happy im happy and lets do it a gain after he turns rest awhile the pulling the throbbing is wonderful finally he slips out than you can even please him more but sucking him licking his dick clean sometimes he will like to face fuck you than you can get all his cum pre and all taster wonderful love it and if he happens to belong to someone else your can please his master also love it wish i could find more
yeah, the knot is not getting in if it fully forms outside... i like how you have different story in every thread you reply to.

and btw, are you just not a fan of punctuation or something? your posts are kinda hard to read.

Back