Put my mind at ease

Dogs like any living thing can enjoy sex, but they also have the right to say no to sex just as much as any human partner.

You need to learn how to read basic dog body language so you can tell if they are liking what you are doing or not, before you even think about doing anything sexual with a dog or any other animal for that matter.

If done right and with the dogs consent/agreement to sexual interaction, it can be enjoyable for both of you, without them consenting or ignoring there wishes for you to stop if you do try something and they don't like it, then that would be cruel.

Hopefully you understand the two cases and can respect the dog enough to listen to what they tell you and act accordingly.

Dogs like any living thing can enjoy sex, but they also have the right to say no to sex just as much as any human partner.

You need to learn how to read basic dog body language so you can tell if they are liking what you are doing or not, before you even think about doing anything sexual with a dog or any other animal for that matter.

If done right and with the dogs consent/agreement to sexual interaction, it can be enjoyable for both of you, without them consenting or ignoring there wishes for you to stop if you do try something and they don't like it, then that would be cruel.

Hopefully you understand the two cases and can respect the dog enough to listen to what they tell you and act accordingly.
Hello, thank you very helpful and makes so much sense

Carefully read, re-read and then, read again the posts in the how to section. It's not cruel if they allow and enjoy it. The key is that you have to read their body language because they don't speak human. If you have doubts about anything specific you can always post a question.
Thank you, I will do!

Its important to keep in mind as well that animals - and I'd argue especially dogs - are very sexual beings. So much is done to sanatise society from this reality but its a reality none the less. Growing up on a farm - so around all sorts of intact animals - it was clear to me just how sexual they are from a young age because you see it everywhere. Even our dogs that were all intact because they'd be bred on occasion were very, very clearly sexual beings. I was mounted by male dogs and propositioned by bitches in heat years before I ever felt inclined to do anything sexual with them.

Its important to keep in mind as well that animals - and I'd argue especially dogs - are very sexual beings. So much is done to sanatise society from this reality but its a reality none the less. Growing up on a farm - so around all sorts of intact animals - it was clear to me just how sexual they are from a young age because you see it everywhere. Even our dogs that were all intact because they'd be bred on occasion were very, very clearly sexual beings. I was mounted by male dogs and propositioned by bitches in heat years before I ever felt inclined to do anything sexual with them.
Yes I think you are right! Appreciate the comment thank you x

Back