Prostate orgasm

Yineers

Tourist
Are there any guys out there who have had a prostate orgasm from being fucked by an animal?

Just for clarity, prostate orgasms don't involve ejaculation.; they're often experienced as a series of pelvic contractions followed by severe leg trembling. During this episode, the penis will leak prostatic fluid but there will be no accompanied sensations in the penis. Then there's the blended orgasm where prostate stimulation leads to ejaculation.

I've had prostate orgasms many times using dildos but I would love for a stallion to give me one.

Last edited:
I’ve had a few prostate orgasms with male dogs, but never really got close with stallions. Certain knots seem to hit all the right spots, and it feels incredible when it pulses against my prostate. That pulsing and pressure is usually enough to get me pretty drippy, but sometimes it will push me over the edge. Stallions just don’t last long enough, but they’re still a really fun ride. Probably doesn’t help that most of the stallions I play with these days are minis or ponies, but I never really got close with the big boys either. I did have a pony stallion get me kinda close because of how he “edged” himself with me, but I find the deeper stimulation makes anal orgasms a bit more difficult to pull off.

I’ve had a few prostate orgasms with male dogs, but never really got close with stallions. Certain knots seem to hit all the right spots, and it feels incredible when it pulses against my prostate. That pulsing and pressure is usually enough to get me pretty drippy, but sometimes it will push me over the edge. Stallions just don’t last long enough, but they’re still a really fun ride. Probably doesn’t help that most of the stallions I play with these days are minis or ponies, but I never really got close with the big boys either. I did have a pony stallion get me kinda close because of how he “edged” himself with me, but I find the deeper stimulation makes anal orgasms a bit more difficult to pull off.

Interesting. The prostate orgasm I'm referring to doesn't involve ejaculation. It's often described as a series of pelvic contractions followed by severe leg trembling. Then there's the blended orgasm where prostate stimulation leads to ejaculation. So which orgasm did you have?

Yea ive got it plenty of times with male dogs hands free or me humping the air knotted. For me the knot has to be just the right size where its in the limit of hurt/pleasure combo.

Agreed, size matters. And yes, the line between pain and pleasure - very delicate waters that offer so much joy.

Back