Post Your Zoo 'I Wish I Could Do <x>, Even Once' Here

I wish I could get my wife into it. Always fantasized about her giving me a BJ while her ass is in the air getting pounded by a big dog. Just a little something I like to think about when I'm ready to be done, and she's otherwise in position. lol

I wish I could have a gal setting in my lap, having anal sex with her. While she was being knotted missionary style.

I'd love to have my cock feeling a gal's knotting from the inside! 🥰

A lot of what I want to do is doable, and hopefully I’ll get the chance some day, but I would love to have sex with a dangerous animal. For obvious reasons (my own sense of self-preservation being an important one) it’s way out of the realm of possibility, but to get to have sex with a female tiger or bear or mountain lion.

I want to be a pack bitch for an all male timberwolf pack and be able to be anally impregnated by them, then cock-feed my litter until they're grown up and able to join the adults in breeding me. The anal impregnation would work by me being fucked by multiple stud wolves and their cum would start the conception and be what feeds the fetuses. I would be orally fucked throughout the day as well to feed myself and whatever was not absorbed by my body would also feed and grow the puppies inside me. The amount of cum they get would determine how fast they grow, so I could get fucked so much in a day that the puppies would be ready to come out within 24 hours. Then the studs would knot-fuck me until my ass was stretched enough to birth the puppies. And they'd get straight to suckling me.

I know, super long and detailed lol.

I'm not one to partake but i still have fantasies i dream about even though i don't actually want to do it
a decent line of dogs one after another, a doggy gangbang or 2 or 3 dogs taking turns
a chance to try out different species without worrying about them attacking or diseases or injuries

Have a woman walking 4 dogs (rottie, bullmastiff, doberman, and gsd) corner me and then tell the dogs to pin me down and lick every inch of me until I finish.

I wish I had taken the chance to fuck a female pug years ago, I was concerned about size though and held off. Hopefully I get another chance in the future.

I wish I could climb feet first into a female elephants pussy all the way to her cervix and stay they while a male elephant breeds the female and he cums all over me including my open mouth while I am nestled there in front of the female's cervix.

god i wish i could just rim a stallion. it has been my end all be all, ultimate fantasy for as loong as i can remember being into zoo 😋
though at this point there is lots of stuffs i wish i could do..
have lots of sloppy makeout sessions with a Great Dane
get fucked by that very good boi
cuddle with a lion
play with a stallions balls

my wishes are endless i feel 😅

god i wish i could just rim a stallion. it has been my end all be all, ultimate fantasy for as loong as i can remember being into zoo 😋
though at this point there is lots of stuffs i wish i could do..
have lots of sloppy makeout sessions with a Great Dane
get fucked by that very good boi
cuddle with a lion
play with a stallions balls

my wishes are endless i feel 😅
Oh I like your idea xD

Back