Post Your Zoo 'I Wish I Could Do <x>, Even Once' Here

Make love to a mare in heat... ok, I might have already done that, but it was so long ago that it doesn't really count anymore.

I wish I could be watched by fellow zoo being raped by a dog or sucking off a horse... Possibly first time anal with a horse cock

To swim with orcas in the ocean!
Nothing sexual, just to swim with them!

killer-whale-orcinus-orca-female-with-calf.jpg

1. I wish I could legally have a polyamorous bisexual marriage that involves several great apes and raise healthy and happy ape hybrid children.
2. I wish could afford a house.
3. I wish I could afford to eat healthy and live comfortably.

So many wishes for me
1 to suck off a stallion until I get blasted in the face
2 have a woman to eat doggie creampies out of
3 To lick a female dog
4 To lick and penetrate a mare
5 to take a Knot again
6 to give oral to a woman while being knotted

1. Be with another female dog.
2. Fist a mare
3. Have sex with said mare.
4. Have a partner that’s also a zoo.

It is make believe.
But if I could. I would turn myself into a Cartoon Twin of Mowgli from jungle book.
Walk into the cartoon and go up to "Mowgli" Slap that stupid Twat on the face and say. "You have a chance with the most Sexiest Cartoon Bear in all of History and your Contemplating going back to the Man Village for that GIRL!
Better Yet Just GO be with your Girl. I'll Take Baloo, You probably could never please him the way I could anyway's :ROFLMAO:

I wish that I could be loved and adored by a fantastic, beautiful stallion and that I could fully take him and bring him emence pleasure, all the rest of our days together.

They can be achievable or not; it don't matter! :)

I have 3:
I still wish for my first time with a female dog or a mare.
I still wish to try jacking off a stallion sometime.
And I wish I could try swimming with an amorous female dolphin.

What's on everyone else's wish lists?
Mine is simply be able to do it with a female dog, mare etc.

My zoo wish would 100% be to touch, jerk off, and maybe try to suck a male horse off... I want to experience that just once what it's like to be covered in their cum 😓😊

Back