Post your toys!

So.... what do yall do for money for all these toys? I'm not joking, I'm bad at making money, but big on huge dildos and after seeing these collections... I need A LOT more money! 😁

So how are the really big ones? I cannot decide between a really large horse dildo, or a huge dog dildo.
If your thinking of going big make sure you have some other warm up toy. Got most of mine from bad dragon and they make them BIG. I usually don't even get the biggest size. The biggest is my xl chance and I can barely take it. So med to large is usually gonna be more fun. Xl more for looks.

I recently got my 'Sarah' horse pussy from Weredog, it's the larger size - described as more realistic, though I don't have anything to compare it to [and wouldn't I like to...].
View attachment 247590View attachment 247591View attachment 247592View attachment 247593
I want my hubby to order this for us!

I want him to stuff it inside me and fuck it while it's in me. We've done it before with some human like penetratables but never with one like that! It's so gorgeous

Back