Post your toys!

organized_workshop_x1.jpg
Don't have any sextoys, But my workshop is my toys, (That image is a random off of google as it's late at night and I don't feel like going out in the cold to take an image) But I am a tinkerer, I love taking stuff apart, seeing how it works, and repairing old stuff. We are still in the process of fixing up the workshop, so atm, No heating, No installation,and no portable heater.

Since it got more attention than I thought. I figured I’d note that 90 percent of these dildos are large or XL. (The picture does not do the sizes justice) hit me up if you’re in SC and want to stretch holes.

I got this wonderful two-hole canine pussy+ass toy from American Meat to replace my Hazel from Bad Dragon which I had been using for a few years now. It is so much better in every way, inside and out. I even got it color matched to my furry characters fortune cookie and they absolutely nailed it. They managed to blend the fade from black to deep purple on the inside perfectly! Just a fantastic toy overall and I use it almost every night :3

View attachment 230172View attachment 230173

View attachment 230196

They even included these super helpful little end plugs. They're great for two reasons, one they keep the mess contained, and most importantly, they seal the open end from air. That way you can squeeze out all the air when hilted in it, and the vacuum pressure will suction the entire thing onto you harder and give it a little more realism. Such a small thing but makes a huge difference.

View attachment 230232
View attachment 230233

Putting it next to my old Hazel, it's just so much better looking. The amount of detail and texture on the interior is also a huge upgrade.
View attachment 230234

American Meat:
View attachment 230235

Bad Dragon:
View attachment 230236
How is the durability on the American meat one vs the hazel?

Back