Post your toys!

I got this wonderful two-hole canine pussy+ass toy from American Meat to replace my Hazel from Bad Dragon which I had been using for a few years now. It is so much better in every way, inside and out. I even got it color matched to my furry characters fortune cookie and they absolutely nailed it. They managed to blend the fade from black to deep purple on the inside perfectly! Just a fantastic toy overall and I use it almost every night :3

View attachment 230172View attachment 230173

View attachment 230196

They even included these super helpful little end plugs. They're great for two reasons, one they keep the mess contained, and most importantly, they seal the open end from air. That way you can squeeze out all the air when hilted in it, and the vacuum pressure will suction the entire thing onto you harder and give it a little more realism. Such a small thing but makes a huge difference.

View attachment 230232
View attachment 230233

Putting it next to my old Hazel, it's just so much better looking. The amount of detail and texture on the interior is also a huge upgrade.
View attachment 230234

American Meat:
View attachment 230235

Bad Dragon:
View attachment 230236
This is in my shopping list for future

I got this wonderful two-hole canine pussy+ass toy from American Meat to replace my Hazel from Bad Dragon which I had been using for a few years now. It is so much better in every way, inside and out. I even got it color matched to my furry characters fortune cookie and they absolutely nailed it. They managed to blend the fade from black to deep purple on the inside perfectly! Just a fantastic toy overall and I use it almost every night :3

View attachment 230172View attachment 230173

View attachment 230196

They even included these super helpful little end plugs. They're great for two reasons, one they keep the mess contained, and most importantly, they seal the open end from air. That way you can squeeze out all the air when hilted in it, and the vacuum pressure will suction the entire thing onto you harder and give it a little more realism. Such a small thing but makes a huge difference.

View attachment 230232
View attachment 230233

Putting it next to my old Hazel, it's just so much better looking. The amount of detail and texture on the interior is also a huge upgrade.
View attachment 230234

American Meat:
View attachment 230235

Bad Dragon:
View attachment 230236
Wow, that is very impressive! I have a first-gen Mary from Bad Dragon and I don't really like it that much (it's too intense and I end up cumming too fast). How soft is this girl, in the Bad Dragon spectrum of firmness? I have their firmness sample set, so I can use that for reference.

I only have bad dragon diego small and rex small, i can take diegos knot but sadly not rex yet, i get it half way then ... nope. Any tips?

I only have bad dragon diego small and rex small, i can take diegos knot but sadly not rex yet, i get it half way then ... nope. Any tips?
I mean outside of just keep grinding on it. maybe slide a finger or two to help widen your hole. I find pushing little air in helps to.

I got mine from American Meat, it's currently sold out but it will come back every other month or so. He gets way more orders than he can fulfill so he takes it off the store to keep from being overwhelmed. It's easy to see why!
Thanks! I hope i can snag one soon. I have some friends who will appreciate riding it.

Currently own:
-ExoticErotics Australian Shepherd (livecast)
-Little tentacle toy I don't remember where from
-Ambush Toys Spatha (feline x canine hybrid)
-Ambush Toys Halberd (hyena)
-Ambush Toys Talwar (feline/no knot)

Eventually I'd also like to get a horse toy, but not sure which one, and a mare mostly for foreplay fun since I don't have a dick lol

The double knotted one just arrived the other day, love to find someone to share it with. The other one I've been knotting for awhile. I got it from Etsy, just search "Scotty dildo" and it will come up, it's sold by KnotMeToys on Etsy

Attachments

• DoubeDogDare.jpg
    DoubeDogDare.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 20210726_213302.jpg
    20210726_213302.jpg
    689.4 KB · Views: 85
Back