Post Some Pics of Your Partners

My Newest Boy, Joined me about 6 days ago. He was a Rescue that needed a forever home.
Stats: Eli
Breed: German Sheppard
Male: Nutered
FULL Vetenary records from birth.

and Now I present, Eli.
and My Other Rescue Dog, "Moose".

Moose is a bit Aloof, prefers outside in the shade quiet time.
Eli However is an "in your face" cuddle buddy from the word "Up!"

Attachments

• IMG_20211020_131600308_sm.jpg
    IMG_20211020_131600308_sm.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_20211031_073204sm.jpg
    IMG_20211031_073204sm.jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 83
My Newest Boy, Joined me about 6 days ago. He was a Rescue that needed a forever home.
Stats: Eli
Breed: German Sheppard
Male: Nutered
FULL Vetenary records from birth.

and Now I present, Eli.
and My Other Rescue Dog, "Moose".

Moose is a bit Aloof, prefers outside in the shade quiet time.
Eli However is an "in your face" cuddle buddy from the word "Up!"
Thank you for giving him a loving home

That looks like the best and only way lipstick should be tested on animals. I hope he (or she) doesn't have a mirror in their stall though, that could be embarrassing.

I think I saw a pony a while back, but yeah equines are a bit underrepresented compared to canines in this thread.
It's probably because of how expensive horses are. If I had property and money for a horse 100% would have one. Unfortunately I can only afford a dog. Granted I dont have one of them in my life either.

It's probably because of how expensive horses are. If I had property and money for a horse 100% would have one. Unfortunately I can only afford a dog. Granted I dont have one of them in my life either.
I have the land, but not the spare money for one of those majestic lovable money pits. Maybe I could put a cow on a diet and pretend it was a horse. :gsd_laughing:

This photo should be a bit more clear ? My former GF was sunbathing on my rear deck,when this little fellow came along & began sniffing,& then licking her ass & cunt.A few minutes later he was inside of her from the rear giving her the bone !View attachment 74117
I'd love to see that whole thing u just described if you have pics or vids sounds hot as hell thanks for the post

Back