Post Some Pics of Your Partners

The first time he heard Vet.View attachment 203534
That is a face anyone could love and fall in love with. I see intelligence, curiosity, and friendliness in those piercing eyes, perked ears, and cocked head. Such a beautiful looking creature this fellow. You can tell someone loves him. It would be fun to make friends with a fellow like this me thinks. These are the kind of dogs that I love to give friendly head pets to if the owner allows. They deserve it. Thanks for sharing. It brightened my day. I hope you have a most awesome day and life treats you kindly always.

Such a cutie! This is the look and reaction i get from my neighbors pup whenever i go up the hill to get the mail or paper when she is outside. She is so friendly, and playful. She will run up to greet me if her owners are not out keeping an eye on her. Who could refuse giving a friendly pet to a curious friendly look such as this? I bet that tail is just going like crazy. I see this and wanna let it boop me with its cold snoot and give it a friendly head rub and chin scritch. Friendly pups deserve kindness and love.

Back