Post a Truth, Beginning With Yourself

Here is my first post on the forum -

Shortly after being divorced, my ex, in an attempt to ruin my reputation in rural small town Texas, went about town telling people who knew me that I had sex with my Horses.

To my ex's horror:
  • Everyone knew
  • No one had any issue with it
  • My Horses were well cared for and in many respects spoiled
Worse still, my ex was jealous of my Horses because...

...they were better in bed than it was

Here is my first post on the forum -

Shortly after being divorced, my ex, in an attempt to ruin my reputation in rural small town Texas, went about town telling people who knew me that I had sex with my Horses.

To my ex's horror:
  • Everyone knew
  • No one had any issue with it
  • My Horses were well cared for and in many respects spoiled
Worse still, my ex was jealous of my Horses because...

...they were better in bed than it was
Don't you love it when exes attempt to revenge, they end up owning themselves? :devilish:
I had similar with an ex gf, just not regarding zoo.

every day these virus travel restrictions keep me away from my boyfriend are driving me to despair.
I'm very sorry to hear of this.:cry: Our restictions allow couples (or multiples - they acknowlege poly families) to remain together, even if they have to travel to each other's place.

I refuse to waste my time arguing with people who have a different opinion of something that I do because they won't ever see things my way and I probably won't see it their way.................so what's the point of arguing?
This reminds me of a truth I learned from my meditation teacher....
If one argues a different opinion to win, all parties will lose. If one listens to the different opinion to understand, with no concept of "right or wrong", then mutual respect is formed.

This reminds me of a truth I learned from my meditation teacher....
If one argues a different opinion to win, all parties will lose. If one listens to the different opinion to understand, with no concept of "right or wrong", then mutual respect is formed.

Oh believe me that I've tried that and it works but the way more and more people are thinking these days it is becoming less and less frequent.

The conversation kind of loses something when you express your opinion and you are called an idiot for it.

Oh believe me that I've tried that and it works but the way more and more people are thinking these days it is becoming less and less frequent.

The conversation kind of loses something when you express your opinion and you are called an idiot for it.
Yes, the saying does hold true only if both parties are willing to understand.

In reality a lot of politics is BS on both sides combined with tidbits of truth.
Oh, absolutely!
Another truth about me - I don't believe politics can solve anything but increase the divide between people. Left, right, centre.... it's all rubbish.

Back