Post a Truth, Beginning With Yourself

If I thought telling you my story was the story of one man's life, I would not tell it. So many have lived that story and have told that story, to be but blades of grass upon the hill.

But if you hear something in my story that makes you nod your head, say yes... Yes! That's what *I* feel, too! That's how *I* see it, though I didn't realize it until *you* said it... then my story was worth telling, just for you, if not for others. Or I should not have spoken at all.

I think I am the most horny person on this planet. When it comes to sex I am willing to try almost anything except that nasty scat fetish 😂
You will always find a bulge in my trousers crotch area. That's explains a lot 🤷

Truth is, memory is a funny thing! It's so easy to remember the good times and forget all the not so good.
In all fairness..there where more good than bad.
Truth is, i thought of you, and it made me smile.

I was a peeping tom to all the girls I knew in jr high. Not a fact I’m proud of and I never did it after about 16, but I would sneak out and spy on them and watch them change at night and hang out. Again, I’m not proud of it, and I’ve never told anyone.

I had a mental breakdown on Saturday. Started feeling like I did before two previous attempts. Thankfully my wife recognized the very early signs and was able to help me cope. Once I was calmed down, we headed out of town for the day. I did talk about it with my therapist on Monday, who was proud of how we handled the situation and proud of the progress I have made since my attempt last year.
Funny thing is, I'm actually allowing myself to be proud of me too.

I had a mental breakdown on Saturday. Started feeling like I did before two previous attempts. Thankfully my wife recognized the very early signs and was able to help me cope. Once I was calmed down, we headed out of town for the day. I did talk about it with my therapist on Monday, who was proud of how we handled the situation and proud of the progress I have made since my attempt last year.
You should be proud of how strong you are! How you're turning vulnerability into a strength. Very inspirational 🙏

I would love to meet you and show you how amazing you can really be to yourself :)
Eh, that depends if (1), you're female, and (2) you don't mind socially awkward, weird people, and (3) if magic did indeed happen.

I sometimes feel i have passed my ''use by''date ,but then i realize life is still fun if you look into dark corners for your best friends.

Eh, that depends if (1), you're female,
I didn't mean sexually. I know you're straight :)
I meant "bro time"

and (2) you don't mind socially awkward, weird people
Dude, I make the character "Sheldon Cooper" look normal (whatever that means). I think we'd get along famously!

I like this a lot! Thanks for sharing.

Sometimes there is attraction, sometimes there is not. Sometimes what clicks doesn't fit anyone's rules or any certain label.
You're welcome!

Attraction is a unique thing. Not even sure there's a definition for it :unsure:

...sending hugs.You are worth to be proud!

Back