Votes: 50 44.2%
  • No, but I am interested.

Votes: 15 13.3%
  • No, and never will be.

Votes: 10 8.8%

• Total voters

newdestzoo

Tourist
Hello! Just wondering if there are other nudists here? I feel like humans are animals and being naked makes us more like our animal friends. Plus it's comfortable and convenient.

Definitely enjoy being naked whenever there are no other people around. Showering/changing around other people doesn’t bother me a bit, but I’m not going to just walk around and hang out with other people naked. I don’t sleep with any clothes on, and I find it much more comfortable to not wear clothes.

You may be interested in this poll:

definitely wish i was a full time nudist but i do not live by myself. i will be once i do!! would love to visit a nudist colony someday as well.

Yep. I wear at most a shirt at home (unless fun things are happening) and only that cuz I hate it when my arm sticks to my side.

First thing when I get home is ditch the pants.

Plus easy access

i wouldnt say nudist but i am an exhibitionist. i would love to be outdoors, hiking and camping with the sun on my skin but i know for sure id be too turned on to visit a proper resort...

I always an naked at home and mostly walk out side naked. I think the neighbors seen me a few times but I don't care. they have a daughter that spied on me.

Absolutely love it, and living in the south of Gran Canaria where temperatures rarely goes below 20c and where there is a lot of nudist beaches is amazing

If have an option prefer to be naked. But mostly to show that i am available for mating rather then just doing house chores :). Unless it mixes

Back