Nudists?

Love being naked inside and outside though uk isnt good for year round nudity 😭. Brought up in a nudist household and carried on the tradition when and where I can, without upsetting some prides...

My relationship circumstances don't allow it at this time, but when they finally do I will be naked in the house all the time. I had a coworker that was a nudist and went to the nude resorts all the time. He mentioned he and a friend hopped over to the swingers nude resort for a bit and it was wild 👀! I'd definitely like to try that, preferably with a gf/wife. If I had the privacy I would go outside naked too, but I'd get arrested if I tried that where I live now lolol.

I would LOVE to be naked in public! I do it when I'm home alone. I'm married and my wife is really unfortunately not into it. I would be naked all the time. If I'm alone I'm either naked or crossdressing.

Is the road to becoming a nudist filled with suppressing constant boners? I'd like to be a nudist but I'm worried I might have a hard on too much, even if I'm simply naked.

How many of us are Nudist or Nudist familys.
Nudist family here.

There are nudist places around my city. But I'm playing it safe because i didnt see many places promoting family gatherings. Though we are planning a camping trip to one of the places that is out of town. I put it on pause since Toilet Paper 19 and all. They will have to camp out in the living room XD
im always nude when im at home alone

Dès que je le peux je me mets nu chez moi. Le problème c'est que je soupçonne ma voisine de me mater derrière ces rideaux. La coquine.

Well, if you ever get to Germany, be sure to check out the local saunas/Therme Bads... My personal favorite is in Erding

I love being naked at home and being naked outdoors excites me, but at the moment I'm still a bit uneasy about being naked around others. Who knows, maybe one day I'll make that leap and finally go hang out with others who also enjoy it!

Well, I'm not living alone again (after a few months of trying being nude at home most of the time), but at least I'm sleeping nude and I love the feeling. I wasted so many years of my life sleeping with tight boxers. :gsd_shocked:

Also the other day I went camping in the mountanis in the middle of nothing, and took the opportunity after I settled down and the sun went down (but the sky was still bright) to hike naked around, and then I stayed like that the rest of the night until it got too cold to stand it. It was a really nice experience. Though next time I'll try to remember the insect repellent. :gsd_laughing:

Last edited:
Yeah, nudist here too. Father was the same, although not my mother.
In Southern Spain, it´s the only way to beat the heat in the house - that and spend most of the summer on my local naturist beach working on an all over tan with friends, cold beers and The Mediterranean 10m away to cool off in

Well, I'm not living alone again (after a few months of trying being nude at home most of the time), but at least I'm sleeping nude and I love the feeling. I wasted so many years of my life sleeping with tight boxers. :gsd_shocked:

Also the other day I went camping in the mountanis in the middle of nothing, and took the opportunity after I settled down and the sun went down (but the sky was still bright) to hike naked around, and then I stayed like that the rest of the night until it got too cold to stand it. It was a really nice experience. Though next time I'll try to remember the insect repellent. :gsd_laughing:
That does sound awesome. Although camping and hiking in the nude in NZ lends itself to more opportunities year round. Plus less risk of all manner of things trying to kill you.

Back