Nudists?

The nudist lifestyle interests me and I'd love to live it but im unable to right now. Besides i don't think there's any nudist areas around where i live sadly.

I’m too hair to be a nudist.
The one that wouldn’t mind would probably be my boy.
I have seen my dad naked and he was quite hairy. Almost actual fur in some places and still looked good. No one is too hairy to be naked.

There's a nice beach in New Jersey I frequent in the summer aside from my backyard pool. I hate the cold winter weather!

How many of us are Nudist or Nudist familys.
Nudist family here.

There are nudist places around my city. But I'm playing it safe because i didnt see many places promoting family gatherings. Though we are planning a camping trip to one of the places that is out of town. I put it on pause since Toilet Paper 19 and all. They will have to camp out in the living room XD
The beach we frequent in New Jersey is family friendly. It usually draws a nice crowd. The weekends of course are more crowded but we always found it to be a fun time.

We are nudist couple We was visiting nudist beach often with our kids when they was younger. Now they are to old and our son is hard ol the time when he is on the beach and on our daughter others looking and they are hard :) we stop taking them wit us :)
If I was your son, I'd be hard all the time from having such a hot mom. :p

I used to love being nude when I lived alone, but I have a horrible anxiety when it comes to sitting on anything after using the toilet. Even taking a bath and reaching as far back as I could to make sure I was absolutely cleaned out, I felt I was never clean enough. I'd like to think that nudists shower or take a bath after taking a dump.

I used to love being nude when I lived alone, but I have a horrible anxiety when it comes to sitting on anything after using the toilet. Even taking a bath and reaching as far back as I could to make sure I was absolutely cleaned out, I felt I was never clean enough. I'd like to think that nudists shower or take a bath after taking a dump.
Due to the exposed existence us Naturists live, we learn to keep our bodies clean period. We are also quite thorough and deligient about keeping certain parts of us clean especially. You adopt certain habits that prove to be very useful and thus avoid becoming a frequent user of the shower. People would be surprised how little effort is actually involved, once these habits are in place.

seems like less and less places in the US are around where people can be nude, its so dumb :rolleyes:
I never understood why everyone says the USA is so amazing we literally can't even walk out side naked without haveing a sex Crime put on us for indecent exposure 😂😂😂

We are nudist couple We was visiting nudist beach often with our kids when they was younger. Now they are to old and our son is hard ol the time when he is on the beach and on our daughter others looking and they are hard :) we stop taking them wit us :)
Can't say I blame your son for being hard all the time iv kinda been the same way seeing female cousins idk just somthing about seeing a beautiful woman no matter who gets me excited. Is that bad of me ?

We enjoy the lifestyle and visit the nude beach in NJ as much as possible. I also have a wonderful pool in my yard that’s heated so if it’s not too cold that’s an option for the fall and early winter months.
ooo heated pool! ive been in one once, it was so awesome. set the heater on on a semi cool day and then go in.

I never understood why everyone says the USA is so amazing we literally can't even walk out side naked without haveing a sex Crime put on us for indecent exposure 😂😂😂
yea its pretty dumb. well also some of the dumb people ruin in for the rest of the people

Living in America is great except for the Puritans who can't enjoy life and want to control everyone else's lives.

Back