Nudists?

That's one of the great things about a nude place. No one cares what you look like, nor should they. It's beautiful.
Kristy, you say that but the last time I went I was drugged at the gate. I woke up three days later in a cage sitting next to the Elephant Man. I looked at him and I said, "You been here long?" Then the Elephant Man said, "Yeah, you get used to it here." There was a long awkward pause after which I asked my new friend, "How's the food?" The elephant man said, "It's good."

Kristy, you say that but the last time I went I was drugged at the gate. I woke up three days later in a cage sitting next to the Elephant Man. I looked at him and I said, "You been here long?" Then the Elephant Man said, "Yeah, you get used to it here." There was a long awkward pause after which I asked my new friend, "How's the food?" The elephant man said, "It's good."
Wow...I'm trying real hard to figure out what you got yourself into, there, but I'm drawing a blank.

If you're a first timer, and not sexually outgoing, don't go to any resort implying itself to be a nude singles pickup/meetup fuckfest, unless that's what you're looking for, and hey, that's fine....lots of fun for the right person.
If you're a first timer, I highly suggest a more open, casual and accepting place, and you can still get laid if you desire.

Das sehe ich genauso. So haben der große Penis und die großen schweren Hoden am besten Platz, vor allem, wenn der Penis spontan steif wird.

I like being nude with other adults while doing everyday things but I dont feel comfortable about the family naturist thing. Always felt like thats a way for pedos to see kids

I guess you could say I'm an amateur nudist, since I can't really go out nude often, since it's illegal where I am. I wish I could go out nude though

I love being nude....Most always nude inside the house, and outside. I live sorta out of the way in the country a bit so I do have privacy. I love doing outdoor things naked. Unfortunately where I live we have cold winters so things get curtailed a bit. I have frequented beaches were nudism is not allowed but accepted, they can be hard to find.

I have frequented beaches were nudism is not allowed but accepted, they can be hard to find.
Here as well. There's local rivers and beaches that are all family nudist places. We're left alone. The "adults only" place in the mountains is like some bad B-movie. THAT one is where the predators are :eek:

I don’t think I could be an nudists outside.
I do love to lay around the house in the buff, even during winter. Always keep a pair of sweats at the ready in case some annoying relative drops by.
Love and always sleep in the buff.

How cool is that? I could never have imagined growing up in a nudist family, being comfortable in your own skin around those that you love.

********************************************************************************************​

How many of us are Nudist or Nudist familys.
Nudist family here.

There are nudist places around my city. But I'm playing it safe because i didnt see many places promoting family gatherings. Though we are planning a camping trip to one of the places that is out of town. I put it on pause since Toilet Paper 19 and all. They will have to camp out in the living room XD

Back