Nice to meet you all 28F girl from texas

Hello
Fun to be here on the page I was so happy when I found this place. I am a woman of 28year I am the owner of four English Mastiff.
I started exploring my dog's interest 7 years ago now I have been permanently active for almost 5 years,

View attachment 155382View attachment 155383
A little more about myself
I was 20 years old when I decided to leave the city life in California to Texas
I felt trapped in the apartment and my soul was longing for something else. Something that no city in the whole world could give me. I could write a whole book about the first time in Texas, but to make a long story short, it was the most amazing and challenging time in my life. From the first second I knew I was in the right place.And the creative side of me suddenly bloomed out and I knew what I wanted to do in life.

I wanted to create art in different forms. I started with photography and writing, then filmmaking, painting, jewelry making and music. I felt like something exploded in me, in the best way possible. This place gave me inspiration like nothing I’ve ever felt before.It became my passion to create beautiful things,

Love the pics!! and pretty Dogs, great intro!! my mom bred those I had alot of good times with those boys !! luv luv luv Mastifs! jealous too btw ...kidding, in south central Texas!! Pyrenees on the wish list lol! :D

Hello
Fun to be here on the page I was so happy when I found this place. I am a woman of 28year I am the owner of four English Mastiff.
I started exploring my dog's interest 7 years ago now I have been permanently active for almost 5 years,

I felt trapped in the apartment and my soul was longing for something else. Something that no city in the whole world could give me. I could write a whole book about the first time in Texas, but to make a long story short, it was the most amazing and challenging time in my life. From the first second I knew I was in the right place.And the creative side of me suddenly bloomed out and I knew what I wanted to do in life.

I wanted to create art in different forms. I started with photography and writing, then filmmaking, painting, jewelry making and music. I felt like something exploded in me, in the best way possible. This place gave me inspiration like nothing I’ve ever felt before.It became my passion to create beautiful things,
Welcome, and what beautiful dogs!! 😍

Hello

Great for you NatalieKates700, you have some great looking family members there. Are they all boy's,lol, if they are I'm sure you have some fun when things get sexy and everyone wants to play.

Hello

Beautiful Dogs take care have fun Cheers LL

Hello

Nice to meet you and welcome!

Hello

What part of Texas are you in?

I truly envy you your lifestyle, freedom, and the company you keep... ;)

And your profile picture is beautiful. Lovely to find you in this community.

I'm a bit of a whiz with words myself... A cunning linguist, if you will... I'm rather fond of writing erotic fiction, when I can find the time... Maybe we can compare notes, ideas, inspirations sometime in the future...

Nice to meet you ! you sound like such an interesting person , and you have beautiful lucky dogs to have you as their partner!

Hello

When can I visit

Hello

welcome and hello

Hello

Hello Dallas Texas here would love to chat 💬 as I’m a newbie

Hello

Hi NatalieKates
Your story is both inspiring and amazing. Thank you for sharing

Back