Nice to meet you all 28F girl from texas

Welcome!

Class dogs. I'd say they must get through some amount of grub. Reminds me of the cost of feeding a wolfhound.

Hello
Fun to be here on the page I was so happy when I found this place. I am a woman of 28year I am the owner of four English Mastiff.
I started exploring my dog's interest 7 years ago now I have been permanently active for almost 5 years,

View attachment 155382View attachment 155383
A little more about myself
I was 20 years old when I decided to leave the city life in California to Texas
I felt trapped in the apartment and my soul was longing for something else. Something that no city in the whole world could give me. I could write a whole book about the first time in Texas, but to make a long story short, it was the most amazing and challenging time in my life. From the first second I knew I was in the right place.And the creative side of me suddenly bloomed out and I knew what I wanted to do in life.

I wanted to create art in different forms. I started with photography and writing, then filmmaking, painting, jewelry making and music. I felt like something exploded in me, in the best way possible. This place gave me inspiration like nothing I’ve ever felt before.It became my passion to create beautiful things,
Probably late to the party but your home is really beautiful I can tell you put a lot of your heart into it. I recently came down here to texas 25/M
If your down to talk my PM's are open.
Welcome to the forum :)

Hi there from VA. I've been lurking but your forthrightness made me want to day hi 😊 have been thinking about moving West, Texas seems like one of the good options .

Are you single? Swingle? I'm sur some are wondering ..

Hello
Fun to be here on the page I was so happy when I found this place. I am a woman of 28year I am the owner of four English Mastiff.
I started exploring my dog's interest 7 years ago now I have been permanently active for almost 5 years,

I felt trapped in the apartment and my soul was longing for something else. Something that no city in the whole world could give me. I could write a whole book about the first time in Texas, but to make a long story short, it was the most amazing and challenging time in my life. From the first second I knew I was in the right place.And the creative side of me suddenly bloomed out and I knew what I wanted to do in life.

I wanted to create art in different forms. I started with photography and writing, then filmmaking, painting, jewelry making and music. I felt like something exploded in me, in the best way possible. This place gave me inspiration like nothing I’ve ever felt before.It became my passion to create beautiful things,
Welcome, that's an amazing intro. Glad Texas did all those wonderful things for you. 36/m Texas as well.

Hello

Welcome to Texas what city your close by....if you ever in the san antonio area...im a male/33 years old friendly guy with a big tall male pitbull, we love to make new friends and show you around texas if you ever in the mood for good company and good laughs hmu...welcome to the site ❤💯hope maybe we can see more of you

Hello

Welcome! Would love to hear more stories from ya! Hope you enjoy the space!

Back