New to Zoo

laplacespace

Tourist
Hi all. It's a pleasure to join this community. I've been a zoophile for almost a decade, but always hesitated about actually joining any groups for fear of being...idk...shamed, I guess? But I finally decided to take the plunge into joining this community, and actually talking with like minded people, rather than trying to hide myself from the world for fear of shame and prosecution.

So please allow me to say it's lovely to meet you all, and for providing a space to speak freely about a part of me I've spent years trying to repress.

Hi all. It's a pleasure to join this community. I've been a zoophile for almost a decade, but always hesitated about actually joining any groups for fear of being...idk...shamed, I guess? But I finally decided to take the plunge into joining this community, and actually talking with like minded people, rather than trying to hide myself from the world for fear of shame and prosecution.

So please allow me to say it's lovely to meet you all, and for providing a space to speak freely about a part of me I've spent years trying to repress.
@laplacespace Welcome you are not on your own with the repression thing, be safe have fun and don't die wondering cheers LL

Back