New here

KnotHappyBoy

Tourist
So, I've known for about three years now that I have attraction to animals, and for the last four months I've been contemplating whether or not I wanted to make an account here. Every time I hear people say things against zoosexuality I feel dirty, but I want to get over that guilt, I shouldn't feel ashamed.

Yeah, I need to ignore the hatred we people receive, The feelings I have just aren't deniable. I should, finally, be proud of who I am.

Your story is actually very similar to mine. The girl I own is the first intact dog I've ever been with, but for the longest time (around 15-20 years, if not longer) I felt like I loved dogs differently from everyone else. Everything about them is beautiful, from their faces and body shape to their genitalia and everything in between. My last family dog was spayed so I couldn't do much but through experimentation I realized my real intimate attractions. I hadn't really discovered that part of the internet at the time, and any videos I had seen were the production-value crap and not true love (or videos that were obviously fake). I wish people would see the real zoo community out there and not those who abuse animals to get their rocks off when that's what fleshlights are for. Maybe if they did, their outlook on us would be different. I am happy to have been able to find this community, and I've even made some friends along the way who have been able to help me with this part of my life. Even then, I still feel like an outcast who is trying to find and develop their sexuality, but now maybe I won't have to do it alone.

Your story is actually very similar to mine. The girl I own is the first intact dog I've ever been with, but for the longest time (around 15-20 years, if not longer) I felt like I loved dogs differently from everyone else. Everything about them is beautiful, from their faces and body shape to their genitalia and everything in between. My last family dog was spayed so I couldn't do much but through experimentation I realized my real intimate attractions. I hadn't really discovered that part of the internet at the time, and any videos I had seen were the production-value crap and not true love (or videos that were obviously fake). I wish people would see the real zoo community out there and not those who abuse animals to get their rocks off when that's what fleshlights are for. Maybe if they did, their outlook on us would be different. I am happy to have been able to find this community, and I've even made some friends along the way who have been able to help me with this part of my life. Even then, I still feel like an outcast who is trying to find and develop their sexuality, but now maybe I won't have to do it alone.
Yes, im glad the internet exists, so communities like us can communicate and interact. I sadly don't have any dogs, just don't have the ability to give them the love and care they deserve as of right now. Never have I loved another human being, but animals? The feelings I feel for them, not just sexual, are so intense. I can't deny that zoophilia isn't normal, but im okay with being different. In a way related-I struggled with accepting myself being gay for the longest time, my animal attraction is no different, and I'm glad I'm accepting it, being myself.

Welcome! I’m new myself. I wish you luck as well navigating the site. :)

Back