new and quiet

D

diphenhydraminedreams

hello. you may call me dph.

i am 21.

i'm very closeted about my attarction to animals, as i do not wish to lose relationships in my life, but things have slowly escilated to a point where it's difficult to exist without aknowledging it in some level or having a place to be open about things, so i'm taking a small step to dip my toes in so to speak.

i've dealt with these feelings since i was a young child, though i suspect it has something to do with my early years including a lot of sexual trauma until i was about 14. either way, it doesn't change the fact i experience them. i have not acted on them at any point for fear of unintentionally hurting or traumatizing another living creature, but i have stumbled across (and returned to time and time again) a lot of pronography.

i have an attraction to male dogs and horses.

i'm open to making friends and such here, but i cannot guarantee how active or responsive i will be.

Hey there dph! I am in a similar situation. You can talk to me anytime if you want. I'm happy to listen. The biggest thing for me was just knowing that I"m not alone. And neither are you.

Hey there dph! I am in a similar situation. You can talk to me anytime if you want. I'm happy to listen. The biggest thing for me was just knowing that I"m not alone. And neither are you.
thank you. i appreciate it.

i am 21.

i'm very closeted about my attarction to animals, as i do not wish to lose relationships in my life, but things have slowly escilated to a point where it's difficult to exist without aknowledging it in some level or having a place to be open about things, so i'm taking a small step to dip my toes in so to speak.

i've dealt with these feelings since i was a young child, though i suspect it has something to do with my early years including a lot of sexual trauma until i was about 14. either way, it doesn't change the fact i experience them. i have not acted on them at any point for fear of unintentionally hurting or traumatizing another living creature, but i have stumbled across (and returned to time and time again) a lot of pronography.

i'm open to making friends and such here, but i cannot guarantee how active or responsive i will be.
Hello and welcome to the sight hopefully you will be able yo char here and find a sense of security and people to guide you through these problems. We are here to help. Any questions comments or even just a friendly chat feel free to message me. But in order to message you have to have a few post but I can chat on replies good luck thanks for joining

i am 21.

Welcome DPH.

Hiya dph, welcome to the site. I have seen that many people here began with those same feelings you are having, and now after meeting so many like minded others they have emerged from their shells. You're not alone, especially here :)

Back