New and eager

I'm gonna burst your bubble real quick: No REAL owner with any amount of self respect is going to whore out his or her companion to a stranger on the internet. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you can move on.

Animals aren't sex toys for you to experiment with and to get your rocks off.
She ONLY asked for help and advice, and ONLY asked someone "Are you a dog owner," a very conversational question between two people in ANY setting. No where has she asked anyone to provide their dog.
Btw, females do not "get their rocks off."

@Scotlandknothunter

She ONLY asked for help and advice, and ONLY asked someone "Are you a dog owner," a very conversational question between two people in ANY setting. No where has she asked anyone to provide their dog.
Btw, females do not "get their rocks off."

@Scotlandknothunter
Thank you Kirsty. Appreciate the response. It’s nerve wracking stepping into this world and I don’t want to upset anyone but keen to learn!

Hmmm, I have analyzed @Scotlandknothunter 's question and I am at a loss to see where she asked to borrow someone's boy or have someone pop round for a fuck.

"No REAL owner with any amount of self respect is going to whore out his or her companion to a stranger on the internet. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you can move on.
Animals aren't sex toys for you to experiment with and to get your rocks off."

I did manage to work out that she was looking for advice and, perhaps, some guidance, but that is pretty much all. Maybe I can't detect the sub-text like our "learned friend". If you really have nothing but spite and vitriol to bring to the table, especially when someone new to zoo is asking for a little help and acceptance, say nothing.

@Scotlandknothunter , honey, welcome to Zooville. I am sure, once you have negotiated the minefield of misogyny which runs rife through this site, you will find a very supportive and friendly group of people willing to give advice. For what it's worth, I suggest you look at "Zoophilia and Bestiality Sexuality", on the homepage for plenty of instructional manuals.

Hmmm, I have analyzed @Scotlandknothunter 's question and I am at a loss to see where she asked to borrow someone's boy or have someone pop round for a fuck.

"No REAL owner with any amount of self respect is going to whore out his or her companion to a stranger on the internet. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you can move on.
Animals aren't sex toys for you to experiment with and to get your rocks off."

I did manage to work out that she was looking for advice and, perhaps, some guidance, but that is pretty much all. Maybe I can't detect the sub-text like our "learned friend". If you really have nothing but spite and vitriol to bring to the table, especially when someone new to zoo is asking for a little help and acceptance, say nothing.

@Scotlandknothunter , honey, welcome to Zooville. I am sure, once you have negotiated the minefield of misogyny which runs rife through this site, you will find a very supportive and friendly group of people willing to give advice. For what it's worth, I suggest you look at "Zoophilia and Bestiality Sexuality", on the homepage for plenty of instructional manuals.
Thanks so much yes I am working my way through that!

You're
I'm gonna burst your bubble real quick: No REAL owner with any amount of self respect is going to whore out his or her companion to a stranger on the internet. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you can move on.

Animals aren't sex toys for you to experiment with and to get your rocks off.
You're quite obnoxious.

Back