Need to know: are their any ill effects caused by ejaculating into your k9 partner.

i've wondered about this myself...i'm exclusively into males, but i love the idea of railing the fuck out of that tailhole while he pokes out of his sheath with every thrust. but...dogs are not famous for anal hygiene. it's just hypothetical for me, but i've always wondered, would it be a good idea to flush/douche your boy first before going in? i feel like it goes without saying that lube would be a requirement...and i don't know if this is true, but i've also heard that dogs lack the prostate that makes anal sex enjoyable for human males, so how do you make sure it's pleasurable for your furry partner?
No dont use a douche, it can wash away helpful bactaria in your dogs rectum and can cause problems. Just let them do their business in the yard and omce your certain they had a bowel movement then your open to fuck their ass as much as you want. Just make sure to clean your dick off afterwards just in case.

I would very much loved to be boned a few times by a large dog big cock. I have decided that I really need to experience a dog‘s Hot cum been shot up in my tight pussy before I commit to getting a dog of my own. I want to know what it feels like and what size cock fits best. I love big cocks when I am fucking a man. I don’t know if I similar size dog cock could work or not. 8 inches with medium or thicker girth is a perfect fit for me. So I Will assume that seven or eight inChe’s in dog cock size will work fine. If I am wrong about that, then someone with experience needs to tell me that so I’ll know. I live in the US, in the Midwest. If someone in the Midwest Would be willing to help me out to experience this the first time, that would be great!! If not I may need to try to find some other way. Unfortunately, I can’t ask this of the average dog owner....lol. I can’t wait for responses😊. If I could find someone here in this community, that Would be willing to help me out to experience this, that be great!! If not I would like to try to find some other way. I can’t wait for responses. I am so impatient to move forward with this🤗🤗. Thank you in advance for your help or advice

Last edited:
I would very much loved to be boned a few times by a large dog big cock. I have decided that I really need to experience a dog‘s Hot cum been shot up in my tight pussy before I commit to getting a dog of my own. I want to know what it feels like and what size cock fits best. I love big cocks when I am fucking a man. I don’t know if I similar size dog cock could work or not. 8 inches with medium or thicker girth is a perfect fit for me. So I Will assume that seven or eight inChe’s in dog cock size will work fine. If I am wrong about that, then someone with experience needs to tell me that so I’ll know. I live in the US, in the Midwest. If someone in the Midwest Would be willing to help me out to experience this the first time, that would be great!! If not I may need to try to find some other way. Unfortunately, I can’t ask this of the average dog owner....lol. I can’t wait for responses😊. If I could find someone here in this community, that Would be willing to help me out to experience this, that be great!! If not I would like to try to find some other way. I can’t wait for responses. I am so impatient to move forward with this🤗🤗. Thank you in advance for your help or advice
This ain't the place, mate. Post your own thread in the Personal Ads & Meetups section, please. No need to hijack a post for personal attention while COMPLETELY ignoring the OP's original question, it ain't cool, no matter how "politely" you ask.

Back