Need to know: are their any ill effects caused by ejaculating into your k9 partner.

This is a questions I have yet to find any clear answer to. Indeed, nobody who has supposdly have had "experenece" seem rather vague on the subject. Will cumming into an unfixed female k9 cause bladder or uterine problems? And will doing the same cause any ill effects in a male k9? This is infoemation I need in order to progress with me zoo interests.

i've wondered about this myself...i'm exclusively into males, but i love the idea of railing the fuck out of that tailhole while he pokes out of his sheath with every thrust. but...dogs are not famous for anal hygiene. it's just hypothetical for me, but i've always wondered, would it be a good idea to flush/douche your boy first before going in? i feel like it goes without saying that lube would be a requirement...and i don't know if this is true, but i've also heard that dogs lack the prostate that makes anal sex enjoyable for human males, so how do you make sure it's pleasurable for your furry partner?

i've wondered about this myself...i'm exclusively into males, but i love the idea of railing the fuck out of that tailhole while he pokes out of his sheath with every thrust. but...dogs are not famous for anal hygiene. it's just hypothetical for me, but i've always wondered, would it be a good idea to flush/douche your boy first before going in? i feel like it goes without saying that lube would be a requirement...and i don't know if this is true, but i've also heard that dogs lack the prostate that makes anal sex enjoyable for human males, so how do you make sure it's pleasurable for your furry partner?
i love pounding my male dogs asshole

any tips? i've heard that you have to slowly build up to it if you don't want to get bit...did you have to get him comfortable practicing with a finger or toy first?
yea its a process first i used my finger then worked to my cockhead then i was able to pound and i did it bareback

They can catch yeast and bacterial infections. Bleeding can occur because tissue inside either the female or male are more susceptible to tearing then the tissue in humans. In all cases the female canine in nature never has to endure a long period of motion by the male and sex in canines usually lasts for only a few minutes. Men having sex with female canines will most certainly be actively pumping in and out for a longer period of time than the time involved when animals mate and because of this a man may damage the female canine due to the roughness of this act. Even with lubrication this act may still cause damage.

IMO men desiring to have anal sex with either male or female canines need to be examined because this is animal abuse pure and simple. I say that because you are only interested in your own sexual gratification when you preform this act. Just the fact as questioned above that you need to build up or go slow with the dog so that you don't end up with a dog bite should be enough of a hint that this is not something that dogs desire. This is not something done in nature by canines and usually even when a male dog hits the wrong spot when trying to mate with a female, she responds in an aggressive nature and often bites her mate because of this. When male dogs try to mount another male this usually results in a fight. Again not desired and it can never be seen as natural where canines are concerned.

However, you as a human trying to have anal sex with a canine can easily damage the internal organs as well as tear tissue that may not repair and thus cause your animal a life long problem. To risk causing these kind of problems with your animal can not be anything less than animal abuse.

I know that this site is about inter species sex and my answer may insult some of you. I have no problem with men wanting to let a male canine have anal sex where the canine is penetrating the man.

I am mostly just into women who art into Zoophilia. I love Zoo-gals. My question is to all of the men who are into female animals. Have you ever thought about using a water-based lubricant? Seems like it would be safer for all parties involved. It's just a thought.

Females can get infections, whether they are animal or human. UTI’s for example, although unlikely to contract from human to animal can cause itching and burning in females. Easily cleared with medication.

Females get more UTI’s masturbating than being with animals. This is due to the fact that their hands usually contain more bacteria to cause it.

Vaginal bleeding can be caused by rough penetration or if the dog/human mounts too quickly. This, too, is not uncommon and highly improbable to become serious.
Speaking from experience, Dogs actually are not more susceptible to UTIs, women are! Speaking from not only personal experience but also as a fellow person who worked in the Vet field and gets UTIs and bacterial vaginitis frequently. Dogs lick themselves, your cum is very unlikely to cause problems. HOWEVER, it’s quite the opposite for women who have intercouse with male dogs. If you clean Your dog and yourself you are more likely to have vaginal issues.

Thoroughly wash your ding dong before each session. If you do rubbing and foreplay with your hands, make sure your hands are thoroughly washed as well. Carry antibiotic medication on hand just in case of a UTI, but still take her to the vet if anything appears to be wrong. After each love making session take your dog out to pee as soon as you can, this will help reduce the chances of a UTI. Generally I have sex with my girl 1.5-2.5 hours after she's used the bathroom. Which allows her time to have to pee again. Doing this should result in fairly safe sex with your dog. But it doesn't guarantee that she won't get an infection.

I am mostly just into women who art into Zoophilia. I love Zoo-gals. My question is to all of the men who are into female animals. Have you ever thought about using a water-based lubricant? Seems like it would be safer for all parties involved. It's just a thought.
Actually, water based lube is the only type of lube you should be using. You do not want to use petroleum based lube. You want the first ingredient to always be "Water" or even better "Purefied Water." Also, it's best to stay away from lubes that have a warming effect. I don't think it would harm them. But other zoos have stated that it freaks them out.

Keep allergies in mind - if furry lover is your own do, you most likely will know by now if your are allergic. Not sure about guest play. Imagine you got a huge load of semen in your body and then notice you are allergic. So some getting to know each other (understand the character of the dog) exchange some more body fluids should do the trick.
Hey, I am not a doctor, so consider this loose talk and not medical advice.

IMO men desiring to have anal sex with either male or female canines need to be examined because this is animal abuse pure and simple. I say that because you are only interested in your own sexual gratification when you preform this act. Just the fact as questioned above that you need to build up or go slow with the dog so that you don't end up with a dog bite should be enough of a hint that this is not something that dogs desire. This is not something done in nature by canines and usually even when a male dog hits the wrong spot when trying to mate with a female, she responds in an aggressive nature and often bites her mate because of this. When male dogs try to mount another male this usually results in a fight. Again not desired and it can never be seen as natural where canines are concerned.

However, you as a human trying to have anal sex with a canine can easily damage the internal organs as well as tear tissue that may not repair and thus cause your animal a life long problem. To risk causing these kind of problems with your animal can not be anything less than animal abuse.
I hate to be "that guy", but there are dogs and many other types of animals out there that don't mind, or in a lot of cases, enjoy anal sex. Not only that but few people (thankfully) are out here raw dicking anal virgin dogs. It's just like anal with a human, if you work your way up it's completely painless and while I'm not a veterinarian a simple look at an anatomy chart leaves me completely puzzled as to what internal organs it could damage

They can catch yeast and bacterial infections. Bleeding can occur because tissue inside either the female or male are more susceptible to tearing then the tissue in humans. In all cases the female canine in nature never has to endure a long period of motion by the male and sex in canines usually lasts for only a few minutes. Men having sex with female canines will most certainly be actively pumping in and out for a longer period of time than the time involved when animals mate and because of this a man may damage the female canine due to the roughness of this act. Even with lubrication this act may still cause damage.
Unlikely if you are actually careful and caring in the act. A female dog is meant to sustain such rough intercourse, even though I personally dislike when a dude goes fast on a female dog. I like the slow and intimate stuff myself, but male dogs I gaurantee are definetily much rougher than any dude here who cares about his female dog.

Unlikely if you are actually careful and caring in the act. A female dog is meant to sustain such rough intercourse, even though I personally dislike when a dude goes fast on a female dog. I like the slow and intimate stuff myself, but male dogs I gaurantee are definetily much rougher than any dude here who cares about his female dog.
I mean if we're being honest most men can't even get going as fast and hard as a lot of dogs can, especially large breeds it seems. Hips be moving at like mach 2

I mean if we're being honest most men can't even get going as fast and hard as a lot of dogs can, especially large breeds it seems. Hips be moving at like mach 2
Yeah, I haven't seen a single man go anywhere above half as fast as a canine, but hey who knows, theres people who can carry entire planes with their bodies so I decided to leave that point out lol

I had sex with a female Alaskan Malamute quite regularly both in and outside of her heat cycles for several years. Much more often during the heat cycle because she would ask for it a lot during estrus and that was really hot.
Never once did she show signs of discomfort/distress or sustain injury.
Never once did she contract some sort of infection (nor I).
Maybe I was just lucky, but I always made sure I was clean and I never drilled her like a jack-hammer (not my style, although as AGoodK9 mentioned male dogs tend to be pretty rough). If she pulled away from me I would let her go, but she would usually come back after a few moments for another go (which is typical behavior, especially when sex is a somewhat new thing, yet not often an option they have with their own species). The more we did it and over time, the longer she would stay with me until eventually she would stay with me until I finished every time.
Just sayin'.

Pyometra is always a risk with intact girls, especially in later years. However, pregnancy prevents it and my girl would get a stud and have a litter every few years. I had her spayed in her golden years just to be safe, which also ended our sex life, but her well-being and longevity were way more important to me than her pussy.

Last edited:
My female Malamute and I have sex every morning, sometimes more than once. My female husky before her was the same. Never any disease. No, you don't need lube. Eat that pussy like you have been starving for a month, there will be plenty of natural lube. Dog pussy is a gift from Q himself. Treat it as such. Your partner will bond to you in a way no human female is capable of if you put forth the effort.

It has been said above many times, no need to repeat. I can only say that adherence to ideal hygiene does not always give the effect that the user expects.
At a minimum, caution should be given to the use of antibiotics and antiseptics for no good reason. The microbiota in which organisms formed is a rather complicated thing.
There is evidence of microbiota of the reproductive tract in canids. If you simplify it as much as possible, some microorganisms will not allow others to develop, with the balance formed. By breaking this balance with good goals, you can provoke negative consequences.
It is like a balance inside an aquarium. You will never get an outbreak of algae in an aquarium where higher plants are actively growing and developing.
Sounds probably stupid, but it's hard for me to explain differently, in English ... =)

It has been said above many times, no need to repeat. I can only say that adherence to ideal hygiene does not always give the effect that the user expects.
At a minimum, caution should be given to the use of antibiotics and antiseptics for no good reason. The microbiota in which organisms formed is a rather complicated thing.
There is evidence of microbiota of the reproductive tract in canids. If you simplify it as much as possible, some microorganisms will not allow others to develop, with the balance formed. By breaking this balance with good goals, you can provoke negative consequences.
It is like a balance inside an aquarium. You will never get an outbreak of algae in an aquarium where higher plants are actively growing and developing.
Sounds probably stupid, but it's hard for me to explain differently, in English ... =)

Good point! I think in this context hygiene means washing your dick and wiping of her vagina with a damp towel and not going all out with disinfectants and antibiotics.

Absolutely. Basic hygiene must be observed.
So... don't hose down her vulva with rubbing alcohol and then lube up with the motor oil. ?(y)
As kuchen said, usually a good wipedown of her and yourself with warm water on a clean towel should suffice. If you use soap on yourself, make sure it's thoroughly rinsed away before any contact.

Let's say that you had your dog bred by a stud. Do you think his dick is cleaner than yours? Contrary to popular belief, a dog's penis is not really all that much more sanitary than a human's penis. They are both pretty unsanitary, but your bitch's vagina has a strong enough immune system that she probably won't croak from it.

Just don't do something stupid like drilling her like a jackhammer. I don't know what the deal is with men that do that.

The best fuck I got was from a very nice, handsome man that fucked me nice, slow, and deep. He wasn't rough. He insisted on using protection (I was naive enough to tell him he could but didn't have to, what a dumb child I was). He handled me as if I were the sweetest, kindest lady he had ever met, even though I am legally male. I look back, and I realize that, while I have no illusions that I ever could have counted on such a hot cad for fidelity, I am glad...oh, so glad...that I had the experience of getting fucked in the ass by someone that clearly had done it more than a few times before.

Start out nice and slow, and get into such a rhythm that she is moving like a dancer. Just watch how her body moves. If she is moving like she is dancing, then you are doing it right. Her body ought to be profoundly relaxed, and when her body is relaxed, her limbs move more freely and more fluidly, as if made out of springs.

Some guys, what they do is pound their bitches like a jackhammer, and I don't get it. I'm a gay bitch, and I don't care much for that, myself. It just upsets my stomach. Also, I would be concerned it could cause injuries.

I surprised that not one person has mentioned that male dogs and other animals can hump/fuck each other to show dominance!
Sure they usually fight it but eventually they submit and accept it..
I don't know if this is part of reason why a male dog would allow you to play with it's bunghole but makes some sense to me

no, unless you try to do something really dumb like going in her with a dirty dick (going ass to pussy for example)
if you are really unsure (i'm just another random person on the internet after all) just use a condom

I surprised that not one person has mentioned that male dogs and other animals can hump/fuck each other to show dominance!
Sure they usually fight it but eventually they submit and accept it..
I don't know if this is part of reason why a male dog would allow you to play with it's bunghole but makes some sense to me
i like how what you wrote has literally nothing to do with the question...

no, unless you try to do something really dumb like going in her with a dirty dick (going ass to pussy for example)
if you are really unsure (i'm just another random person on the internet after all) just use a condom
I would be careful using a condom. Some dogs will have latex allergies, with a reaction ranging from a minor rash to needing to go to the vet asap.

Other than that, yes. It's best to use safe cleaning practices while engaging in sex. I might be going a little overboard... but I usually shower and use hibiclens medical anti-bacterial soap on my ding-dong before a love making session with my girl. I don't do anal, but also yes, you indeed never want to go from anal to vaginal in a single session.

While the feedback is appreciated, I was concerned if my semen would cause a problem in the uterus as the k9 in question is an intact female. You see, when I ejaculate my impulse is to push in, it's takes some effort and distraction to pull out in time, this is esp difficult as I can have very, very intense and productive orgasms, to the point I am gone, all thought is blown to the four winds. My hygiene is aboveboard, not to toot my cleanliness is next to godliness horn, but Martha Stewart could eat her breakfast off of my junk and announce it's a good thing. No amount of reasearch has told me much on this particular aspect of Zoo sex. I don't want my seed to cause some kind of attention needing infection.

Never been any issues for me in this area. I suppose if one has poor hygiene or stds the story maybe different.

Dogs are actually very dirty animals. All the way from rolling in the mud to a dead body. Hey that body part that has been laying out for several days... ima eat it now. But its probably not common knowledge for city humans.

Back