Naughty confessions.

Lol we have talked about it before. She has a lot of retired panties that I kept to do kinky things with. Might have to bring the subject back up and get her to wear the retired panties for a couple days straight and put them up for sale.
I wonder if e-bay has an adult section??

So as of last night my wife has worn a pair of dog cum soaked panties since I started this post. That’s over a week were her pussy has been rubbing and grinding on dog cum. And oh do they smell oh so lovely! I think she may have grabbed a pair today that didn’t get the treatment. But she has plenty more waiting for the right time.

So as of last night my wife has worn a pair of dog cum soaked panties since I started this post. That’s over a week were her pussy has been rubbing and grinding on dog cum. And oh do they smell oh so lovely! I think she may have grabbed a pair today that didn’t get the treatment. But she has plenty more waiting for the right time.
Just reading your thread and your posts here as well as seeing what you do for your Wife has left me extremely hot here! If only she knew how lucky she is to have a caring husband like yourself! Cunning maybe but still caring and loving! Or does she know they get filled with the dogs cum? I can only wish my husband would do such a thing! Unfortunately it’s only wishful thinking on my side really.

Wow what dedication & turn-on you have.
I admit I like smelly worn woman panties the thought of her wearing them all day turns me on.
Its better if she gets creampied by your dog and take fresh panties and the rest of the cum comes out on her panties worn all day long ;)

So I have to make a sad update to this post. My wife and I of 14 years have come to an end. She was amazing! We shared many kinky and non kinky things together. The absolute Love of my life! She also shared her love of animals with me. We played with horses together and she would play with them for me. I will truly miss her! So I just re read this and I kinda sounds like she died. Lol she is alive and well our relationship just died.

So I have to make a sad update to this post. My wife and I of 14 years have come to an end. She was amazing! We shared many kinky and non kinky things together. The absolute Love of my life! She also shared her love of animals with me. We played with horses together and she would play with them for me. I will truly miss her! So I just re read this and I kinda sounds like she died. Lol she is alive and well our relationship just died.
too bad. I just goes to show, zoos are not exepmt form problem relationships. Same happened to me a few times, but I was not married.

I will get it started.

Last night I got a pair of my wife’s clean thong panties and milked our dog into the gusset patch of the thong, soaking it with his cum while she was out hanging out with her girlfriend. Then I put them back in her panty drawer. Then this morning she got up earlier than usual for work and got ready. When I rolled out of bed and walked into the bathroom she had changed her panties and had grabbed the dog cum panties and put them on.

So now she is going to be wearing dog cum soaked panties while she is riding horses and hanging out with her other work girlfriends all day and out to dinner with them!🥵

The thought of her grinding her pussy all over the dog cum and if you have ridden horses you know that panties can ride up between your lips. So she will also be rubbing her wetness all over the dog cum.
So hot

Así que tengo que hacer una triste actualización de esta publicación. Mi esposa y yo de 14 años hemos llegado a su fin. ¡Ella fue increíble! Compartimos muchas cosas pervertidas y no pervertidas juntos. El amor absoluto de mi vida! Ella también compartió su amor por los animales conmigo. Jugábamos con caballos juntas y ella jugaba con ellos para mí. ¡Realmente la extrañaré! Así que acabo de leer esto y suena como si ella hubiera muerto. Lol, ella está viva y bien, nuestra relación acaba de morir.
Lo siento hermano, talvez encuentres alguien igual que ella

It is still really sad that the two of you have come to an end and are not together anymore… Oh well, that’s life I suppose.

I will get it started.

Last night I got a pair of my wife’s clean thong panties and milked our dog into the gusset patch of the thong, soaking it with his cum while she was out hanging out with her girlfriend. Then I put them back in her panty drawer. Then this morning she got up earlier than usual for work and got ready. When I rolled out of bed and walked into the bathroom she had changed her panties and had grabbed the dog cum panties and put them on.

So now she is going to be wearing dog cum soaked panties while she is riding horses and hanging out with her other work girlfriends all day and out to dinner with them!🥵

The thought of her grinding her pussy all over the dog cum and if you have ridden horses you know that panties can ride up between your lips. So she will also be rubbing her wetness all over the dog cum.
Great thought

You had a unicorn and lost it man. Any idea why she up and decided to leave. Cause if I had any clue it's probably because of this thread and the fact that you continously keep filling her knickers with animal semen.

You had a unicorn and lost it man. Any idea why she up and decided to leave. Cause if I had any clue it's probably because of this thread and the fact that you continously keep filling her knickers with animal semen.
She was into it and a lot more! We were a very sexually open and adventurous couple. It’s a fucked up story why we broke up. Full of lies and cheating on her part that I’m not going into here. I’m not saying I was the perfect husband. But she was in the wrong on this.

Well I'm sorry to hear that it turned out that way the things that some people do just can't be explained logically. And she really fucked your life up in a big way I'm guessing cause I'm sure you are sad that it's over. I'm getting more of a royally pissed vibe and you have every right to be especially since she screwed up. I'm sorry dude really am csuse its not common to find someone in life open minded like that. 😔

Back