Name one song you Hate

Unpopular opinion, anything by Ed sheeran, especially that one that says "when your legs don't work like they used to before" etc
That song was playing on the radio when my colt snapped his leg.

Anything by Kiss...............................probably the least talented rock band in history.

They had a decent run with the costumes and the fake blood and all the pyro tech shit but they were terrible musicians.

Anything thats madly repetetive. Or uses the words "Nah" "Yeah" or "N---a" as a chorus it's lazy as fuck song writing!

"I wanna make love right 'Nah Nah Nah'."
"Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off. Carry me home 'Nah NahNah NahNah Nahnahnah NuhNah NuhNah NuhNah NuhNah Nah Nah'."
"Naah Nanah Nah NAHNAHNAHNAAAH! NAHNAHNAHNAAAH! hey... jude"

Theres loads more and WAY WORSE offenders out there, these are just the ones that come to mind right now

Anything thats madly repetetive. Or uses the words "Nah" "Yeah" or "N---a" as a chorus it's lazy as fuck song writing!

"I wanna make love right 'Nah Nah Nah'."
"Say it ain't so, I will not go, turn the lights off. Carry me home 'Nah NahNah NahNah Nahnahnah NuhNah NuhNah NuhNah NuhNah Nah Nah'."
"Naah Nanah Nah NAHNAHNAHNAAAH! NAHNAHNAHNAAAH! hey... jude"

Theres loads more and WAY WORSE offenders out there, these are just the ones that come to mind right now
I hear ya!!! Dems Snoop Doggy Dog and Fiddy Cent melodies are just sooooooooo much better!! I think I’ll go alphabetize my IceT cd collection!!

Big Bad Wolf by Duck Sauce
No shit, I had this song stuck in my head every day for nearly three months, every morning..."the big bad wolf, duh duh...the big bad wolf" :mad:
And what's with the music video 😂

I don't really mind "na na na na" songs, but one other song I hate is Hey There Delilah by the Plain White T's. When it came out, it was as if EVERYBODY and EVERY radio station had it on loop and I really think that for all the airtime it had, it's really a mediocre song.

Back