Name one song you Hate

I cannot narrow down just one....it's impossible; but anything involving Nicki minaj.......she is a fuckin talentless shrue.
Of the Nicki Minaj songs I know, Stupid Hoe is the one I hate the most by far (but the only other ones of hers that I know, or care to know, are Moment 4 Life and Super Bass)

Anything by Kiss...............................probably the least talented rock band in history.

They had a decent run with the costumes and the fake blood and all the pyro tech shit but they were terrible musicians.
On the good side, Rush opened for them, and with that exposure, became known to the world as the great musicians they were :)

Literally everything from Ed Sheeran and Shawn Mendes. Especially Ed Sheeran.

Their music bores me to death I can’t fucking take it I can feel my brain cells dying with every note I can’t explain it it just makes me feel so bleh and every song sounds the same they don’t even bother to experiment with their voices and aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It might not be a bad song per se, but gawd damn it sticks like fekn glue to my head! o_O
Be warned - Do not click the link! :ROFLMAO:

Schni Schna Schappi - When germany went full retard only cuz a kid sings.
Britney bitch - A song with the musical value of a burned toast, imo. Gets played in clubs because of ONE LINE with two words sung by a fallen 90's teeny sex object.

Take My Breath Away - Berlin

I hate it. Everyone I know loves it. I have to watch half of Top Gun on mute!
Watch Days of Thunder then – it's the same movie without wings. :D

Even its title ballad "Show me Heaven" by Maria McKee has ridiculous similarities with "Take My Breath Away" (such as the line "Leave me breathless" in the lyrics, ahem) but is still much cuter in my humble opinion and always makes me dream of a handsome dog on top of me.

Back