My intro…

KnotWifeyMumKS697

Citizen of Zooville
Hi everyone. Well I’m new on this site though I’ve heard about this site recently from someone I recently had over and noticed our dog trying to sniff me, she said I should let it even though I kept blushing and kept pushing him away, she even added to venture more and then suggested I should search for zooville join it and educate myself or see if I’m interested more… well here I am. I’ve said already I’m married in another thread… so yes I am, little over 10 years now. I don’t want him to know about this at all… yes I’m quite interested even before that woman visited our house. I’ve been into kissing dogs truly making out with them since I can remember. I’m 28 now still loving it with each and every dog I can get it on with. Husband knows this and well he believes it’s disgusting and gross especially when I kiss our pet dog a black lab which he points out to me all the time that they lick their privates and even their asses which I’m very well aware of thank you hubby for your health concerns. Yes even while kissing he’ll go lick at his sheath and yes his sheath has droplets at times at the opening, cloudy, mucky like droplets but so has many others had over the years and it’s never caused any health issues in me. Also, yes he licks his ass too in between us kissing but his ass is probably cleaner than any human’s ass and again I’ve never over all the years had any health issues from kissing him while he’s been back there in between.

Mouthfulls yes I’m sorry, not sorry but well like I said here I am and yes I’ve had some experience more than just kissing and being sniffed. Ever since the first dog sniffed my crotch I’ve been intrigued by it and well eventually it lead to my allowing it without pants on to also when I’m wearing skirts or dresses but I never allowed them near me like at night when I wouldn’t be wearing panties. Yes I’ve never worn panties to bed, loose fitting shorts maybe but mostly I’d only be in a top especially a light pajama top the types that are sleeveless but only have little straps. Then my panties changed from mostly cotton or satin like fabric full brief types to more racy ones like mesh and lace boy shorts to eventually thongs and g-strings of all sorts as long as they’re rather sexy types and even crotchless little things. Needless to say they’ve already tried licking and lapping through those dull full panties too but now it was hitting closer to “home” so yeah it got the better of me one night over at friends at a house party having had a drink or two too many and choosing a dark spot away from everyone I went to pee as the house was too crowded as well as the outbuildings around the pool and I needed to go bad so I squatted there in the almost dark and about halfway through there was that almost familiar lapping licking but this time full on not with panties of any sort in the way as I had pulled the panties to the side with my skirt hiked up. I wanted to stop it but the doggo just kept going at it and also I couldn’t stop peeing. Thing is I, even though all embarrassed actually enjoyed it too much and I wasn’t even drunk just a little tipsy. So I let my “new friend” go at it and oh my it went on pass peeing into a most explosive orgasm as it just kept licking and licking at my pussy nonstop. So I never told anyone why I was away so long but from there I started letting them lick me more and more as much as possible until the point I’m totally addicted to it as embarrassing as it is (I grew up in a very strict conservative community and still live in a very strict conservative community so yes I really have no one much to talk to but I’m at a time in my life I’m thinking of going further than being licked all over. Before I allowed them licking my pussy I did allow them licking my sweaty feet especially in between my toes which almost everytime got me off after just a couple minutes. Yes some of them can lick that intense and yes it’s one of my most erogenous zones or areas or whatever you want to call it… my feet especially my toes and more specifically between my big toes and second toes, also between the next ones.

Okay I apologize if this belongs to another section rather than introductions like if there is a confessions section or section you can tell of your experiences or first times. If so, please tell me and I’ll move it there if I know how or can figure it out.

I’m really thinking to explore more but it all depends.

Thank you for letting me join whoever is in charge as in moderators or admins or such I hope I can stay long here in “my new home”.

Last edited:
Thank you so much! You’re my first responder or response on my intro yay. I will love learning many things. I forgot to add, not only dogs but I may be interested in venturing into more experiences with other animals too as well as learn about them. Seeing I love horses, well, that’s a really beautiful profile picture you have, really hot also if I may add. And yes I admire every part of them! Stallions and mares basically equally. I’ve seen stallions erect in real life. I’ve seen mares too but not yet when they’re in oestrus or heat or whatever it’s called really. And yes I’d love to make friends here.

Thank you so much! You’re my first responder or response on my intro yay. I will love learning many things. I forgot to add, not only dogs but I may be interested in venturing into more experiences with other animals too as well as learn about them. Seeing I love horses, well, that’s a really beautiful profile picture you have, really hot also if I may add. And yes I admire every part of them! Stallions and mares basically equally. I’ve seen stallions erect in real life. I’ve seen mares too but not yet when they’re in oestrus or heat or whatever it’s called really. And yes I’d love to make friends here.
Sounds like you have a new fun adventure on this site to grow and expand with. You're in the right frame of mind to explore and experience much more. Being a very conservative community and know doubt house hold, I think will just make it that much sweater. Everyone has secrets, this one is very perverse and fun to indulge in, especially with a very vigorous boy that has a desperate need to "breed" you. I hope you indulge in all your desires 😉

Sounds like you have a new fun adventure on this site to grow and expand with. You're in the right frame of mind to explore and experience much more. Being a very conservative community and know doubt house hold, I think will just make it that much sweater. Everyone has secrets, this one is very perverse and fun to indulge in, especially with a very vigorous boy that has a desperate need to "breed" you. I hope you indulge in all your desires 😉
Thank you so much well I hope I’m in the right frame of mind. I’ve been told off by so many people in the past saying I’m going to hell, saying it’s all wrong to even let a dog lick your face apart from all the bull about so-called health issues. I’ve never gotten any disease from any dog that’s licked any part of me and definitely not from kissing and making out with them. I’m thinking of trying with our Labrador, I believe or I think he is of age as he’s already over a year old and even as a puppy basically right after we got him, he was 4 months old then, he’s already showed interest in sniffing me all over but especially between my legs front and back like my experience with most all dogs are even females. But yes of course he was too young and I would never have taken advantage and still won’t. Not even sure he’s at right age yet but yes he’s showing all the more interest in me like even standing outside he will jump up at me kind of and seems he wants to try something like he even tried humping my thighs even from the side. We keep him outside in the yard fenced in because even though we tried house training him like our other dogs were it just doesn’t work with him! It’sour first Labrador and he eats and breaks everything which I’ve heard and read they tend to do but they are the most loving dogs and apart from him being very vigorous as you put it, yes he surely is, wanting me all the more he is in every other aspect most loving too and he already has such a loving caring attitude apart from sexual interest following me everywhere outside. And yes it’s very perverse secret indeed but also a very fun one so far to indulge in. I’ve watched this one video thinking it’s just kissing but then it got all sorts of funky taboo as she went from hot kissing to sweetest nicest pussy licking to “the full on deed” letting him “breed” her as you also put it and well I couldn’t help it I just kept watching and then kept going back to when she let him take her and well I got off on it, couple times, just the breeding scenes and even the part afterwards where he gushes so much cum out of her, she lets him lick her pussy and even sucks him!! It’s really got me thinking to the point where I’m feeling I may be willing to try at least breeding even if it’s just anal first to see if I’d be okay with it though I’m not even sure if anal is the way to go first or just plain let him go at my pussy first. Also should I do all fours first or missionary. I’m thinking missionary for my first time as for me it’s way more personal even with humans than doing all fours or any other position. And with a dog I think the more personal it is the first time the more intense and memorable it will be too. Also I think making out in missionary with him on top me will also add to it as I find it already most intimate making out having sex in missionary and looking into your partners eyes trying to look into their soul. I believe with s dog it will be even more intimate, more intense and more personal for me for a first experience. And this is what I really want just like I wanted it many years ago with my very first time having sex!

Welcome very nice story 🏖
Thank you so much! I am so glad you like it I can hardly contain myself in my excitement! Really needing to go home, time’s passing too slow too. Unfortunately I still have to be 2 hours. Also husband will be home as well as the kids but I can go out to the one out building we have where the laundromat and tumble dryer is and yes it’s just me ever going there. There’s also another outbuilding but small and just a toilet in there so it might be cramped but could even do for some much needed attention and then there’s always parts of the yard that’s also kind of secluded but open and it’s a risk to be caught but that’s another thing I love and that’s if there’sa risk factor. I’ve done it before in the evenings mostly but like on the one side of the house I’ve even done some fun broad daylight especially if correctly dressed it has worked in the past with our dogs.

Hello and welcome to the form. Love the introduction. Hope to see more stories in the future from your progress. Hope you enjoy yourself here and you find what you’re looking for

Hello and welcome to the form. Love the introduction. Hope to see more stories in the future from your progress. Hope you enjoy yourself here and you find what you’re looking for
Hello thank you so much. You do? As in love my intro? I’m hoping to tell more in future of my progress. I’m still really wondering what I should try first. Anal or straight to giving my pussy up for our dog to use. I’m so excited yet so scared at the same time as I have studied up on dog reproduction and especially on their penises or can I rather use words like cock or dick will that be acceptable?

Hello thank you so much. You do? As in love my intro? I’m hoping to tell more in future of my progress. I’m still really wondering what I should try first. Anal or straight to giving my pussy up for our dog to use. I’m so excited yet so scared at the same time as I have studied up on dog reproduction and especially on their penises or can I rather use words like cock or dick will that be acceptable?
I see use whatever you feel comfortable with. Too bad the hubs isn’t into this with you

I see use whatever you feel comfortable with. Too bad the hubs isn’t into this with you
Sorry if I sound sarcastic or ungrateful but that doesn’t really help me at all saying I should try whatever I’m comfortable with. That’s exactly my dilemma I have no clue what I’ll be comfortable with so I guess I rather need women to answer me on that or men who’s had lots of experience with women into this that they can actually give advice on what is best to try.

Thank you for joining loved your introduction and your other little pieces. Can’t help you with dogs but can certainly help you with horses hope you have a wonderful time
Thank you so most! Well I could certainly do with learning about horses. The ones I’ve seen looked really beautiful, big but oh so beautiful and yes I find even them hot. That flare thing at the tip rather bothers me a little. Will I be able to even get it in me. And yes I know there are large breeds and quite smaller breeds but not sure if they are all about same thickness or girth and length, etc. I’ve seen ponies too and even standing rather near to them I thought even they’re pretty much the same sized as the big horses I’ve seen.

Thank you so most! Well I could certainly do with learning about horses. The ones I’ve seen looked really beautiful, big but oh so beautiful and yes I find even them hot. That flare thing at the tip rather bothers me a little. Will I be able to even get it in me. And yes I know there are large breeds and quite smaller breeds but not sure if they are all about same thickness or girth and length, etc. I’ve seen ponies too and even standing rather near to them I thought even they’re pretty much the same sized as the big horses I’ve seen.
Can I PMU

Yes? I’m thinking it may be too much like I should’ve rather just kept it strict and to the point like just saying I’ve gone as far as receiving oral from dogs but wanting to try more with them as well as I might be interested in other animals too
That would be ordinary, you're extraordinary :)

I'm not even sure how my induction should start... Perhaps "reborn by separation, at terms with myself and ready to indulge in my repressed need of zoo in my life" :D

Well I guess thank you is in order then.

Separation? It’s a pity we both have it rather repressed in our lives.
Yes we separated after 20 years (high school sweethearts) and I realized I've been putting ME a side for the last 10+ years. My needs haven't been important and my kinks were not shared. Sad at first but I now feel strong and after a deep dive into myself I realized my own strength and said, fuck it... I'm great :)

Yes we separated after 20 years (high school sweethearts) and I realized I've been putting ME a side for the last 10+ years. My needs haven't been important and my kinks were not shared. Sad at first but I now feel strong and after a deep dive into myself I realized my own strength and said, fuck it... I'm great :)
I’m sorry it didn’t work out for you especially seeing you were high school sweethearts too. Never a good thing if your needs aren’t also important. I try to put everyone’s needs always above mine but I somehow expect the same. I will be a downright liar if I said my husband doesn’t care about my needs. My kinks now that’s another thing altogether. Well, this one in particular, most of the others are shared

Back