My intro…

28 is not old at all, you go for what you desire, I know you will get tons of support and advice from here 🥰
Thanks so much though 28 feels really old but it’s a girl thing I guess and I can’t expect guys to understand it. I’m hoping I’ll get tons of support and advice from here I really need tons of advice. And I don’t mean just telling me to go for it. I mean like real advice. Like how do I go from trying licked and deep kissing all the time to returning the oral favour without getting seriously bit or mauled or anything? Or just how should I go about to get our dog hard and at least give him a proper handjob again without devastating consequences.

So your not to old to be happy and enjoy your life! You should have sex with dogs and people you like. You need a good sexual outlet! If he doesn't support you then the he'll with him!
I will never say the hell with him. I love him
way too much. Always have and always will. Besides that he’s also the father of my children so yeah

I would love to see you do it in the front yard!
It would be so kinky doing it in the front yard but also so so so risky as there’s quite some traffic going in the street here most of the time, pedestrians like people taking walks especially with their dogs, joggers, etc and also like traffic in general. Not nearly the busiest street in town or in the neighbourhood but it’s certainly busy though somewhat quiet at times too.

It would be so kinky doing it in the front yard but also so so so risky as there’s quite some traffic going in the street here most of the time, pedestrians like people taking walks especially with their dogs, joggers, etc and also like traffic in general. Not nearly the busiest street in town or in the neighbourhood but it’s certainly busy though somewhat quiet at times too.
What a delicious fantasy

What a delicious fantasy
I’ve done where I would go to the driveway in front of the cars where there’s a gate next to the garage to keep the dog in the backyard. Mostly if I’m wearing a dress or skirt I’ll go stand up against the gate. It has large mesh wire covering it and over 6’ high. I’ll lift my skirt or dress I’m wearing and let him sniff me and my times I’ll even pull my little thong panties aside and have him lick me. That way I’m rather in control of everything but it’s still very risky especially if I’m not home alone. Not so much a risk from being seen from the street but more a risk of someone coming outside there from our house and catching me in the act. Had a few close calls with being caught like that but well when a girl is needing that tongue it has to be done!!!!! Biggest risk is when I’m in pants or shorts and have it just pulling it down in front with a thumb until there’s just enough open for that hottest wettest long tongue to go at it getting somewhat most needed relief!!!!!

I’ve done where I would go to the driveway in front of the cars where there’s a gate next to the garage to keep the dog in the backyard. Mostly if I’m wearing a dress or skirt I’ll go stand up against the gate. It has large mesh wire covering it and over 6’ high. I’ll lift my skirt or dress I’m wearing and let him sniff me and my times I’ll even pull my little thong panties aside and have him lick me. That way I’m rather in control of everything but it’s still very risky especially if I’m not home alone. Not so much a risk from being seen from the street but more a risk of someone coming outside there from our house and catching me in the act. Had a few close calls with being caught like that but well when a girl is needing that tongue it has to be done!!!!! Biggest risk is when I’m in pants or shorts and have it just pulling it down in front with a thumb until there’s just enough open for that hottest wettest long tongue to go at it getting somewhat most needed relief!!!!!
Your so kinky sweetheart and I love it. I hope your husband knows what a lucky man he is to find a treasure like you

Your so kinky sweetheart and I love it. I hope your husband knows what a lucky man he is to find a treasure like you
I just try and get by and do what I like, love and need if I’m really so kinky as you say I really don’t know. Unfortunately my husband doesn’t share my kink or love for this at all. He doesn’t even support it one bit at all. To him it’s disgusting, appalling, repulsive and downright gross when dogs lately even just sniff my crotch through thick layers of clothes. He blames me for not shaving at all or at the very least trimming my pubes all short and for the fact I smell strong he says I’m not maintaining proper hygiene or cleanliness at all and therefore they try such vile acts with me! He also reckons I’m the worst example of a proper wife and especially of a proper mother to our children. He doesn’t even take into consideration that other girls get sniffed too even shaved ones and even our daughter oh but when it’s her getting sniffed his all okay with it and tells her it’s just natural they do that as to get acquainted properly with her and because she’s most likable that they just enjoy everything about her

I just try and get by and do what I like, love and need if I’m really so kinky as you say I really don’t know. Unfortunately my husband doesn’t share my kink or love for this at all. He doesn’t even support it one bit at all. To him it’s disgusting, appalling, repulsive and downright gross when dogs lately even just sniff my crotch through thick layers of clothes. He blames me for not shaving at all or at the very least trimming my pubes all short and for the fact I smell strong he says I’m not maintaining proper hygiene or cleanliness at all and therefore they try such vile acts with me! He also reckons I’m the worst example of a proper wife and especially of a proper mother to our children. He doesn’t even take into consideration that other girls get sniffed too even shaved ones and even our daughter oh but when it’s her getting sniffed his all okay with it and tells her it’s just natural they do that as to get acquainted properly with her and because she’s most likable that they just enjoy everything about her
Your perfect just the way you are shaved or hairy. I but there would be many men on here that would love to be with someone as amazing as you.

Your perfect just the way you are shaved or hairy. I but there would be many men on here that would love to be with someone as amazing as you.
I will never shave it not even trim it, I don’t care what people think of me in bikinis or swimsuits or panties or even little shorts with hair coming out all sides if or when I’m in public where I can’t go all full naked all the time and even when all full naked where I can be and it’s hated I will not do it especially because I know it helps attract dogs because it helps it smell more down there. Even at the back I won’t, even though he says it’s filthy because it’s hairy there and it makes my ass dirty and filthy which isn’t true at all I’ve seen dirtier ones on girls that’s all shaven bald smooth at the back especially between their asscheeks!!!

I will never shave it not even trim it, I don’t care what people think of me in bikinis or swimsuits or panties or even little shorts with hair coming out all sides if or when I’m in public where I can’t go all full naked all the time and even when all full naked where I can be and it’s hated I will not do it especially because I know it helps attract dogs because it helps it smell more down there. Even at the back I won’t, even though he says it’s filthy because it’s hairy there and it makes my ass dirty and filthy which isn’t true at all I’ve seen dirtier ones on girls that’s all shaven bald smooth at the back especially between their asscheeks!!!
You must smell heavenly. All I can say sweetheart is do as you please. Your body your choice. 😘

You must smell heavenly. All I can say sweetheart is do as you please. Your body your choice. 😘
I don’t know about heavenly all I know it’s smelly and it smells strong and dogs seem to love it and well of humans it’s really only my husband who think I’m disgusting and stinky there

I don’t know about heavenly all I know it’s smelly and it smells strong and dogs seem to love it and well of humans it’s really only my husband who think I’m disgusting and stinky there
Your husband is missing out on your natural sexy pheromones that drives your dog crazy. I’d lick you until I get to your creamy centre..👅

I
Your husband is missing out on your natural sexy pheromones that drives your dog crazy. I’d lick you until I get to your creamy centre..👅
I won’t say it’s pheromones as much as a definitive strong odour that attracts. Pheromones are supposedly something you can’t really smell but is present even in like your saliva and poop. This is more the smell it seems because the smellier I am the more they want at me. Also come like 3 days before my period starts there’s also change in smell which they definitely pick up way before we start bleeding which gets them even more excited than any other days. And best is when I’m on my actual period… Coincidentally I’m also the horniest when it’s around 3 days before my period starts up to the end of my period. Helps a whole lot if you have a dog or dogs to lick you around that time especially if your husband just cringe at the thought of you nearing your period. He even refuses to come near me when he sees me taking a tampon. He even keeps record of when I should start next and then he’s even less interested in me than usual as in he won’t even kiss me at all! Luckily dogs seem to want me more while I’m at that time of the month. But oh well his loss if my smells are all stinky to him. Then again it’s my loss really too…

I'm sorry to hear that your husband is quite rude like that. Not only are those comments not true, but it's completely out of line. You seem to be a good person, just with your own sexual kinks. Don't let that man's own insecurities get you down, you're perfect the way you are, and keep doing whatever the hell you want, it's your body! Not shaving isn't a sign of not being clean, not sure what he's on about considering most men don't shave themselves anyways.

You go girl, keep being amazing!

That's cool. You should still try it

I

I won’t say it’s pheromones as much as a definitive strong odour that attracts. Pheromones are supposedly something you can’t really smell but is present even in like your saliva and poop. This is more the smell it seems because the smellier I am the more they want at me. Also come like 3 days before my period starts there’s also change in smell which they definitely pick up way before we start bleeding which gets them even more excited than any other days. And best is when I’m on my actual period… Coincidentally I’m also the horniest when it’s around 3 days before my period starts up to the end of my period. Helps a whole lot if you have a dog or dogs to lick you around that time especially if your husband just cringe at the thought of you nearing your period. He even refuses to come near me when he sees me taking a tampon. He even keeps record of when I should start next and then he’s even less interested in me than usual as in he won’t even kiss me at all! Luckily dogs seem to want me more while I’m at that time of the month. But oh well his loss if my smells are all stinky to him. Then again it’s my loss really too…
I would love to have sex with you on your period I think it's sexy

That’s to bad I love having sex with girls on their period the lust and affection is just so much higher maybe it’s the pheromones I am not sure but it’s amazing!
You do!? I don’t really know of many men who loves it to be honest apart from my husband. Most guys I hear about also gets cold feet when their girls or wives are on their period. My lust and affection are also just so much higher but for a girl it’s all hormones and I guess instinct that we know we’re ready to breed or be bred like it’s all carnal instincts rather than anything else.

I'm sorry to hear that your husband is quite rude like that. Not only are those comments not true, but it's completely out of line. You seem to be a good person, just with your own sexual kinks. Don't let that man's own insecurities get you down, you're perfect the way you are, and keep doing whatever the hell you want, it's your body! Not shaving isn't a sign of not being clean, not sure what he's on about considering most men don't shave themselves anyways.

You go girl, keep being amazing!
Thank you so much. It’s so encouraging to hear others thoughts and especially when it’s really supportive. Yes, my body my rules. Or something in that line. Well, it is like when there’s full bush going it smells more. Obviously lots of my vaginal discharge grool is everywhere in it most all the time and that makes him go like that it’snot hygienic, dirty, filthy, etc. as there’s always like wet and dried bunches of hairs sticking or stuck together. And no I won’t “clean” it away, I will not wash or wipe all that away that’s why dogs and even cats are there and I’ll definitely won’t shave or trim my pubes away either. Apart from the fact I feel and believe it should be there that we were created to have it there’s another very good reason for me letting it grow out and that’s because it attracts animals even my cat loves it!!!!! So no, never I don’t care if everyone shaved or trimmed there’s either! Mine stays!!!!! And yes absolutely, most men don’t even shave theirs!

Welcome! I know I'm behind the times, but its great you're here and so enthusiastic about exploring your sexuality. I'm glad you're part of the community and hope you continue to grow and learn about yourself and the fun you can have with your lovely doggy.

Hi everyone. Well I’m new on this site though I’ve heard about this site recently from someone I recently had over and noticed our dog trying to sniff me, she said I should let it even though I kept blushing and kept pushing him away, she even added to venture more and then suggested I should search for zooville join it and educate myself or see if I’m interested more… well here I am. I’ve said already I’m married in another thread… so yes I am, little over 10 years now. I don’t want him to know about this at all… yes I’m quite interested even before that woman visited our house. I’vebeen into kissing dogs truly making out with them since I can remember. I’m 28 now still loving it with sky and every dog I can get it on with. Husband knows this and well he believes it’s disgusting and gross especially when I kiss our pet dog a black lab which he points out to me all the time that they lick their privates and even their asses which I’m very well aware of thank you hubby for your health concerns. Yes even while kissing he’ll go lick at his sheath and yes his sheath has droplets at times at the opening, cloudy, mucky like droplets but so has many others had over the years and it’s never caused any health issues in my. Also, yes he licks his ass too in between us kissing but his ass is probably cleaner than any human’s ass and again I’ve never over all the years had any health issues from kissing him while he’s been back there in between.

Mouthfulls yes I’m sorry, not sorry but well like I said here I am and yes I’ve had some experience more than just kissing and being sniffed. Ever since the first dog sniffed my crotch I’ve been intrigued by it and well eventually it lead to my allowing it without pants on to also when I’m wearing skirts or dresses but I never allowed them near me like at night when I wouldn’t wearing panties. Yes I’ve never worn panties to bed, loose fitting shorts maybe but mostly I’d only be in a top especially a light pajama top the types that are sleeveless but only have little straps. Then my panties changed from mostly cotton or satin like fabric full brief types to more racy ones like mesh and lace boy shorts to eventually thongs and g-strings of all sorts as long as rather sexy types and even crotchless little things. Needless to say they’ve already tried licking and lapping through those dull full panties too but now it was hitting closer to “home” so yeah it got the better of me one night over at friends at a house party having had a drink or two too many and choosing a dark spot away from everyone I went to pee as the house was too crowded as well as the outbuildings around the pool and I needed to go bad so I squatted there in the almost dark and about halfway through there was that almost familiar lapping licking but this time full on not with panties of any sort in the way as I had pulled the panties to the side with my skirt hiked up. I wanted to stop it but the doggo just kept going at it and also I couldn’t stop peeing. Thing is I, even though all embarrassed actually enjoyed it too much and I wasn’t even drunk just a little tipsy. So I let my “new friend” go at it and oh my it went on pass peeing into a most explosive orgasm as it just kept licking and licking at my pussy nonstop. So I never told anyone why I was away so long but from there I started letting them lick me more and more as much as possible until the point I’m totally addicted to it as embarrassing as it is (I grew up in very strict conservative community and still live in very strict conservative community so yes I really have no one much to talk to but I’mat a time in my life I’m thinking of going further than being licked all over. Before I allowed them licking my pussy I did allow them licking my sweaty feet especially in between my toes which almost everytime got me off after just a couple minutes. Yes some of them can lick that intense and yes it’s one of my most erogenous zones or areas or whatever you want to call it… my feet especially my toes and more specifically between my big toes and second toes, also between the next ones.

Okay I apologize if this belongs to another section rather than introductions like if there is a confessions section or section you can tell of your experiences or first times. If so, please tell me and I’ll move it there if I know how or can figure it out.

I’m really thinking to explore more but it all depends.

Thank you for letting me join whoever is in charge as in moderators or admins or such I hope I can stay long here in “my new home”.
Absolutely love your intro!!!! Don't let anyone shame your wants, desires, and kink! Fuck, don't let anyone dull your sparkle period!!! You've definitely joined the right place. Best of luck with your adventures! 💋💋 Nikki

Thank you so much. It’s so encouraging to hear others thoughts and especially when it’s really supportive. Yes, my body my rules. Or something in that line. Well, it is like when there’s full bush going it smells more. Obviously lots of my vaginal discharge grool is everywhere in it most all the time and that makes him go like that it’snot hygienic, dirty, filthy, etc. as there’s always like wet and dried bunches of hairs sticking or stuck together. And no I won’t “clean” it away, I will not wash or wipe all that away that’s why dogs and even cats are there and I’ll definitely won’t shave or trim my pubes away either. Apart from the fact I feel and believe it should be there that we were created to have it there’s another very good reason for me letting it grow out and that’s because it attracts animals even my cat loves it!!!!! So no, never I don’t care if everyone shaved or trimmed there’s either! Mine stays!!!!! And yes absolutely, most men don’t even shave theirs!
I don't see anything unhygienic about it. It's almost as if that's a natural part of your body that occurs for a reason... 🤔🤔🤔

Keep being amazing hun, you're perfect just the way you are, don't let anyone, even your husband tell you otherwise. Stay strong! ❤️

You do!? I don’t really know of many men who loves it to be honest apart from my husband. Most guys I hear about also gets cold feet when their girls or wives are on their period. My lust and affection are also just so much higher but for a girl it’s all hormones and I guess instinct that we know we’re ready to breed or be bred like it’s all carnal instincts rather than anything else.
Ya that is true it's instinctively intense sex! I wish I could date a girl like you!

Welcome! I know I'm behind the times, but its great you're here and so enthusiastic about exploring your sexuality. I'm glad you're part of the community and hope you continue to grow and learn about yourself and the fun you can have with your lovely doggy.
Thank you so much! Behind the times? Oh I’m very enthusiastic exploring my sexuality regarding animals, especially dogs. Basically any animals really. I hope so too!!!!!

Absolutely love your intro!!!! Don't let anyone shame your wants, desires, and kink! Fuck, don't let anyone dull your sparkle period!!! You've definitely joined the right place. Best of luck with your adventures! 💋💋 Nikki
Oh dear! You do!? I try not to let anyone shame it but sometimes it’s just not that easy especially when the one you love isn’t as supportive as you’d hope him/her to be. Even supportive at all. Yes I believe I did join the right place. Thank you so much!!!!! 💋💋 Kayla

Back