My dog dosent know how to fuck HELP

My dog doesn't know how to fuck

Hi, I'm Marcus, I had the idea of having my dog as a partner. He is an 8-year-old white boxer neutered, but that does not prevent him from having erections.

Today we had our first meeting, he had already seen me naked so that he was comfortable, I brought my anus a little closer to his face and licked it, but not as much as my cock ... he loved it (we had already tried it before but with PB ), I did not expect penetration but I insinuated myself with a pose that I saw that they found attractive.

but I remembered a problem ... he has never fucked, and he has had many opportunities, I suppose he is very human because this dog does not know how to fuck.

How can I teachhim?

8 years old combined with neutering is most likely the problem. especially if he never had any action prior to "fixing", the sex drive is simply not there.
also, don't bait/coerce animals into licking things with peanut butter. it's a very insincere thing to do to the boy....

we had already tried it before but with PB
A polar bear, that is awesome, no kidding. :ROFLMAO:

I had the idea of having my dog as a partner. He is an 8-year-old white boxer neutered
He is probably not going to be interested in sex since he is neutered. That is the reason why zoos do not have castrated animals.
He still can be your partner though, just non sexual.

You can not teach him that. The person who "fixed" what does not need fixing is to blame for his lack of interest in sex.

Back