sourlander

Tourist
I just wanted to post a few pictures of my big boy Haniball. He is the darker one. And hes just my everything :)
Maybe one day i will be brave enough to post my full face too.

Attachments

• IMG_6042.jpeg
    IMG_6042.jpeg
    353.5 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_6041.jpeg
    IMG_6041.jpeg
    449.3 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_6044.jpeg
    IMG_6044.jpeg
    514.5 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_6043.jpeg
    IMG_6043.jpeg
    476.9 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_6040.jpeg
    IMG_6040.jpeg
    261.2 KB · Views: 280
I just wanted to post a few pictures of my big boy Haniball. He is the darker one. And hes just my everything :)
Maybe one day i will be brave enough to post my full face too.
Wow. You and your pooch are gorgeous.
And no darling. It is not safe to post your full face. It illegal and there are fruitcakes everywhere. Please be careful.

But you can show me I would love to see.
As pnox asks, where can I find more of you?

Have lots of fun today.
x

Thanks for the warm welcoming!

Right know you ganz see much of me and Hannibal. At the moment im still a bit to shy with posting our sexual content. But in time I assure you I will post some of it.
View attachment 546488
Even those first peeks out of the sheath seem very arousing to me. Hello he says... "I can smell you and Im interested in you. Cant you see?"

It is best to remain safe at all times. Thank you for sharing with us. I hope you have fun and make some friends.

Verry Bad Idea for the face.
For the rest, a good position for competition photos... and if this is not the case, you should consider it. Canary Islands Mastiff or Boerbull?

Verry Bad Idea for the face.
For the rest, a good position for competition photos... and if this is not the case, you should consider it. Canary Islands Mastiff or Boerbull?

I think it is a Boerboel, a breed similar to the English Mastiff and the Dogues de Bordeaux. The Presa Canario is more similar to the Dogo Argentino mixed with Pitbull and some smaller in corpulence and height.

Be careful with the photos of your post from your colleagues, this place is not exactly Instagram. My drawings have already been identified with a personal Brut Art account. But not have problem, is for adult art.

Beautiful companions anyway.

Last edited:
too beautiful can be a trap, the devil can be magnificent and profiles with social network photos should be wary. We had this in France from infiltrators, who even showed their dog on webcam. It ended with a new anti-zoo law.

too beautiful can be a trap, the devil can be magnificent and profiles with social network photos should be wary. We had this in France from infiltrators, who even showed their dog on webcam. It ended with a new anti-zoo law.
Should I delete my photos or what is your advice? Or should I post nothing? Would that be less suspicious for you?

That is such a handsome and sexy dog! Lucky you, big dogs make great lovers
He is a great lover indeed.😈 The absolute alpha in the bedroom. When i feel his pumping against my ass, his legs around my hips, his weight on my shoulders and his warm breath in my neck im in heaven.
When he is floating me with his babys its the best thing in the world. And hes also a passionat kisser🤤 with a lot of salvier.

Attachments

• IMG_6039.jpeg
    IMG_6039.jpeg
    315 KB · Views: 58
Back