Missing Human Contact??

Well i miss the human contact piece of things but then again... If other people know you exist but rather plug their ears until you actually dying and/or suicidal. I sometimes wonder if this "human contact" feeling is real or simply a selfish desire to maintain the population.

It makes me wonder if its "me" or simply the DNA screaming not safe so chat.
It's the former. Not the latter.

Well i miss the human contact piece of things but then again... If other people know you exist but rather plug their ears until you actually dying and/or suicidal. I sometimes wonder if this "human contact" feeling is real or simply a selfish desire to maintain the population.

It makes me wonder if its "me" or simply the DNA screaming "not safe or optimal so chat."

they would ask themselves in any transaction "what can i get outta you" evaluating someones "statline/paycheck" instead of their friendly demeanor and loyalty. If people can throw you away on a drop of a hat due to judgmental traits or simply not paying enough... I end up with why bother if social interaction is fake.
I understand. The humans who will "throw you away on a drop of a hat" give humans a bad name. I can see your reticence to interact with humans on a personal level due to that. Not all will do that. The ones who will, don't deserve to have another human as a friend.

I understand. The humans who will "throw you away on a drop of a hat" give humans a bad name. I can see your reticence to interact with humans on a personal level due to that. Not all will do that. The ones who will, don't deserve to have another human as a friend.
So yeah its probably me sulking but really having that kinda experience really destroyed my bond trusts. I know im a great individual to hang with but instead of that they just look at your money not you. When something bad does happen they can dip instantly and assume no responsibility or help.

Animals feel more "human" then humans are. So far i saw in life.

Last edited:
was talking to a lady the last week about things, comparing notes. she seemed nice, i mentioned that i had a gf, that was into k9 and women, a few years back, she replys," oh i'm into women also, some are very sexy, k9 huh, what is that" so i described it and she was like i want to know more, very erotic.So i sent her a vid or two, she said , " well i know where my dreams are going tonight, wowww"....next day she texts me."well good luck with your "kink" and finding someone that is interested, see ya".....
people are mostly f up, and fickle and lost in this world.
I spend my summers in alaska, adventuring, diving for gold, and just relaxing, someone to go with, or do things with, yea would be awsome....will it happen, maybe eventually...but i'm not holding my breath.lol

was talking to a lady the last week about things, comparing notes. she seemed nice, i mentioned that i had a gf, that was into k9 and women, a few years back, she replys," oh i'm into women also, some are very sexy, k9 huh, what is that" so i described it and she was like i want to know more, very erotic.So i sent her a vid or two, she said , " well i know where my dreams are going tonight, wowww"....next day she texts me."well good luck with your "kink" and finding someone that is interested, see ya".....
I spend my summers in alaska, adventuring, diving for gold, and just relaxing, someone to go with, or do things with, yea would be awsome....will it happen, maybe eventually...but i'm not holding my breath.lol
People who deceive others how do they live with themselves?

So yeah its probably me sulking but really having that kinda experience really destroyed my bond trusts. I know im a great individual to hang with but instead of that they just look at your money not you. When something bad does happen they can dip instantly and assume no responsibility or help.

Animals feel more "human" then humans are. So far i saw in life.
I know. I certainly have humans in OfflineRealworld, but oh, to have the tiny circle of trusted friends I have on here. I would then have real friends offline.
My best friend, the one most worth having, is my horse. I can tell him about my day, how I'm feeling, and he is such a good listener. I pay close attention to him when he communicates to me, and I give him everything he needs. It's perfect.

Wow, that lady you talked to, that's quite a change in attitudes. I'll just bet someone else saw the video, expressed shock and distaste, and changed her mind.

I know. I certainly have humans in OfflineRealworld, but oh, to have the tiny circle of trusted friends I have on here. I would then have real friends offline.
My best friend, the one most worth having, is my horse. I can tell him about my day, how I'm feeling, and he is such a good listener. I pay close attention to him when he communicates to me, and I give him everything he needs. It's perfect.
That is true animals at least they are open to communicate while people... They keep things secret and double meaning

they live with themselves , because they think that its my way or the highway.Get out buddy, now.I had one lady i was chatting with, one phone call it would be, "your so nice, special, and your kink is interesting", then the next time i'd talk to her, she'd say, " ya know, i should report your sick ass to the cops".....i had to get on my phone acct and block her, she was nutttttts......
And lots of women, i meet anyway, are needy, and they want someones money or their help, deny that, and your history.I've met some women that were in sad shape, emotionally or financially, etc, after i got their issues straight, it was, see ya buddy, so my trust in women, at this point, is very very little.Men i know are a mess also. but i don't date men....

And that's why most of us are afraid to talk about this. But i must say i respect the fact you have the balls to say such things to her. Maybe if more of is did.....

they live with themselves , because they think that its my way or the highway.Get out buddy, now.I had one lady i was chatting with, one phone call it would be, "your so nice, special, and your kink is interesting", then the next time i'd talk to her, she'd say, " ya know, i should report your sick ass to the cops".....i had to get on my phone acct and block her, she was nutttttts......
And lots of women, i meet anyway, are needy, and they want someones money or their help, deny that, and your history.I've met some women that were in sad shape, emotionally or financially, etc, after i got their issues straight, it was, see ya buddy, so my trust in women, at this point, is very very little.Men i know are a mess also. but i don't date men....
I would just say "i support ZETA and if you dont then leave" from now on

Wow, that lady you talked to, that's quite a change in attitudes. I'll just bet someone else saw the video, expressed shock and distaste, and changed her mind.
um noo, i think it was just a fickle person, i did want to meet her, but i've conditioned myself to just respect others, accept them for who they are, if they don't like me, i'm gone.And try not to try to figure them out, I"m very active physically, and a bit older, (65), and whats tough, also, is that fact that as we get older, the choices get very limited.Most are in terrible shape, on so many meds they cant see straight, and mention getting off the couch, and doing things.....don't do it....lol....and i really don't want to get someone their cane or walker to go to breakfast, and thats considered the activity for the month, or year, um no.

um noo, i think it was just a fickle person, i did want to meet her, but i've conditioned myself to just respect others, accept them for who they are, if they don't like me, i'm gone.And try not to try to figure them out, I"m very active physically, and a bit older, (65), and whats tough, also, is that fact that as we get older, the choices get very limited.Most are in terrible shape, on so many meds they cant see straight, and mention getting off the couch, and doing things.....don't do it....lol....and i really don't want to get someone their cane or walker to go to breakfast, and thats considered the activity for the month, or year, um no.
I understand. Thanks for explaining that.

And that's why most of us are afraid to talk about this. But i must say i respect the fact you have the balls to say such things to her. Maybe if more of is did.....
thanks, for the compliment, but here's my approach.I'd rather someone know about me, in the first hour, than wait two freaking weeks, then say, "well i do dabble in this or that" and then they say, "OHHH, shit, get away from me ok"........some are like, "why do you bring that up in the first conversation" ...i tell them, "would you rather know about me right away, or wait a month and then, tell me to get lost.I don't get offended, i've met a few women, that after 20 minutes they say, "well, this is not going to work, your not my type", i'm like ok, i agree, we shake hands and part ways, not ill feelings.But most i've met, or talked to, how can i put this mildy, ....um, are f boringgggggggggg.
I detest boring in my life.life's about living it, doing things, variety, when i go i don't want it to be, in a bed, in a dimly lit room, hell no, i want sparks and excitment and someone to say, wow that was a hell of an out.....will i get that, prob not, but the reaper will have to chase my ass to drag me out. lol

thanks, for the compliment, but here's my approach.I'd rather someone know about me, in the first hour, than wait two freaking weeks, then say, "well i do dabble in this or that" and then they say, "OHHH, shit, get away from me ok"........some are like, "why do you bring that up in the first conversation" ...i tell them, "would you rather know about me right away, or wait a month and then, tell me to get lost.I don't get offended, i've met a few women, that after 20 minutes they say, "well, this is not going to work, your not my type", i'm like ok, i agree, we shake hands and part ways, not ill feelings.But most i've met, or talked to, how can i put this mildy, ....um, are f boringgggggggggg.
I detest boring in my life.life's about living it, doing things, variety, when i go i don't want it to be, in a bed, in a dimly lit room, hell no, i want sparks and excitment and someone to say, wow that was a hell of an out.....will i get that, prob not, but the reaper will have to chase my ass to drag me out. lol
I like your way man. Respect. I wished i could be like that. I live in a very closed community where everyone knows everyone. Besides i was born and raised in a strickt religious group so so many reasons (for me) to keep my mouth shut about this. Even leaving the church didn't help me. Hahaha

i was chatting with a woman on here, she was local, met her from here, i was ecstatic, like someone local and same interests, awsomeeeee, wow, so neat, so i'm chatting back and forth here a bit, with her, she tells me a few things, i tell her a few things.She has a few dogs, i have one, he's older, i mention that he's getting on in his years, and is not doing well, then quiet not a thing from her, then my dog take s a turn for the worst, and is gone, i mention this to her, and i get ghosted, poof, she disapears.So, not only do i lose a friend of 14 years, my friend that shares an interest, is gone also.....eh things to do, you guys keep up the good fight, and we'll all get through things......

i was chatting with a woman on here, she was local, met her from here, i was ecstatic, like someone local and same interests, awsomeeeee, wow, so neat, so i'm chatting back and forth here a bit, with her, she tells me a few things, i tell her a few things.She has a few dogs, i have one, he's older, i mention that he's getting on in his years, and is not doing well, then quiet not a thing from her, then my dog take s a turn for the worst, and is gone, i mention this to her, and i get ghosted, poof, she disapears.So, not only do i lose a friend of 14 years, my friend that shares an interest, is gone also.....eh things to do, you guys keep up the good fight, and we'll all get through things......
Im not planning of going past 40 in age. At least the way everything is going. All i seem to experience is disappointment The older we get the worse its gonna get it seems

Every year finds a way to take whats important to you.

....when i go i don't want it to be, in a bed, in a dimly lit room, hell no, i want sparks and excitment and someone to say, wow that was a hell of an out.....will i get that, prob not, but the reaper will have to chase my ass to drag me out. lol
When I "go," it had better be while having wild, crazy, raucous, tempestuous, neighbors-pounding-on-her-walls, neighborhood-dogs-barking sex with another woman. I intend to give The Reaper a real hard time pulling me off her when it's my time to go.

Im not planning of going past 40 in age. At least the way everything is going. All i seem to experience is disappointment The older we get the worse its gonna get it seems

Every year finds a way to take whats important to you.
If you are planning to not go past age 40, you will NOT go past age 40.

If you are planning to not go past age 40, you will NOT go past age 40.
Well yeah i know that piece. Its just my statement im putting out. Where i recognize the pattern of life so i rather quit it once it gets to that point. Theres no purpose of suffering crippling conditions annd isolation.

When I "go," it had better be while having wild, crazy, raucous, tempestuous, neighbors-pounding-on-her-walls, neighborhood-dogs-barking sex with another woman. I intend to give The Reaper a real hard time pulling me off her when it's my time to go.
Sounds like a plan. However mine seems to be one in which involves two wheels and going 200 if I’m going to meet an early demise.

Sounds like a plan. However mine seems to be one in which involves two wheels and going 200 if I’m going to meet an early demise.
Hey, we all have our wish in that regard, and no one can tell us ours isn't valid, for sure.

It makes me wonder if its "me" or simply the DNA screaming "not safe or optimal so chat."

they would ask themselves in any transaction "what can i get outta you" evaluating someones "statline/paycheck" instead of their friendly demeanor and loyalty. If people can throw you away on a drop of a hat due to judgmental traits or simply not paying enough... I end up with why bother if social interaction is fake.
That seems to be humanity these days. I've found it's hard to find someone who gives a damn vs "what can you do for me." A hug would be great... oh wait? you wanted to screw me... nah hard pass. It sucks!

That seems to be humanity these days. I've found it's hard to find someone who gives a damn vs "what can you do for me." A hug would be great... oh wait? you wanted to screw me... nah hard pass. It sucks!
I can relate to that. I was raised with the mindset of helping people. But after 40 yours being used and abused i tried to change that. But it feels oncomfortabel to me. So i try to find a way in between.
And the downside is that when you try to be helpfull people often think you want someting in return. And blow you off.
Humanity is gone these days.

whats odd is i don't remember people being like this, whats very sad is, it's changed in just 50 years.They say the pendulum swings both ways and it's just on the ME society, but this time the pendulum has wedged in the wall of selfishness and its stuck there for a longgggggg time, maybe never to return to the "we" society.....i fear, it will out live us for sure..........

Many in my small circle of human friends are in happy relationships, or already beyond their first divorce. I'm in my 40s now, and I do more and more often think what it would be like to have a girlfriend to share aspects of my life, or at least having somebody to chat with at the end of the day. An empty apartment isn't that welcoming, and way too small for my marefriend.

That said, I think that on the issue of human companionship I am in a sort of self-defeating circle: I always have been rather shy, so I never walked up to potential girlfriends to figure out whether they would fancy me. And now, add to that the fact that any prospective human partner should have to accept the fact that there is a mare in the picture, and that is not going to change. So, this combination of being shy, and the expectation of the very low likelihood that a human partner would acknowledge and accept what my marefriend means to me, has resulted in me hardly looking for human companionship.

Every now and then I read here on the forum these posts about zoos suggesting to set up their own societies or communes, be it on a farm or a private island, and although the fantasy is tempting, I cannot see it work. Beyond the sexual interests in animals, any zoo community would reflect the differences and similarities of mainstream society, and I wonder how long such a zoo utopia would last, or how long I would last in it. Even though my chances for a girlfriend are rather slim, me surviving in such an utopia has an even slimmer chance.

Of course then I could browse the forum, different sections, its dating section, etc. to see whether there would be potential girlfriends, but then I wonder whether the female members of this forum are really waiting for me to contact them out of the blue with some clumsy pickup line. After all, would you really notice a vanilla zoo in his 40s?

I've never had someone who shared my zoo interests that I've been with on that deep emotional level.....in all honesty though I get all the love and affection I could ask for from dogs so it's not something I'm searching for....I wish I could find a friend who lived nearby where we can be best friends and like zoos as well....but it's not necessary for me.

So many dogs just show me how far their love for me goes, not even including making love, but all the sweet little things <3

Back