Missing Human Contact??

what do you mean "miss human contact"? being a zoo (or zoo-exclusive) doesn't make you a hermit... being non-exclusive zoo doesn't make you "broken goods" if you desire a human partner. yes, it will probably make finding a partner harder, but the possibility is always there.

i have lots of casual human contact (visiting friends, going for beers, or giving/receiving hug when something bad happens) and it's quite enough for me. if you ment sexual contact then i can't say as i never had nor desired any.

I cant miss something I never had. Even when I tried dating humans it always felt forced and uncomfortable, and I was just doing it because by society’s standards it was what I was supposed to do. But I couldn’t do it, I’ve been zoo exclusive ever since and I’ve never been happier. I still have a few close friends that I hang out with, but I never see myself having a human partner again.

Does anymore else miss human contact? Like a relationship sharing this would be amazing
In this community probably like most of them human suck, if you got a few close friends that's great if not you are probably not finding them here. Though you are a lady so you got it easier a chance then all the males on here though I am guessing you only find mostly slimeballs.
Drama that happens everywhere but with the zoo and furry world even more so.
If you are looking for somebody I wish you luck on finding them. My advice is get a dog and love it.

Does anymore else miss human contact? Like a relationship sharing this would be amazing
Not really I must say. I don't need a partner sharing the lifestyle. In fact, all my girlfriends knew that I was zoo - I could never fully commit to a relationship hiding that most important part of me. None of them has been zoo, however, and my experience is that this can't work. All of my girlfriends accepted that I am zoo, but none of them was supportive or even wanted to talk about it. Au contraire, sooner or later we broke up because I was more in love with my animal partners than with my human partner, and no matter what they thought in the beginning, none of them could bear this. Some of them were flat out jealous to a point where I had to end the relationship.

So, back to the original question: maybe it would be cool to have a zoo as a partner so you have the same goals in life (keeping and caring for animals, especially farm animals, takes quite a bit of time, work and money) and maybe could even share the same love. I would really love to experience a ménage à trois (or more ;-)) with a zoo partner and our beloved animals. That said, I am mostly heterosexual when it comes to humans, but I suppose such a relationship would probably work better with another male... 🤔

And back to the question again: I could live perfectly well in a relationship with animals without missing human contact in form of a relationship. But I could never do without human contact as in friends. I suppose living with zoo friends and animals would be a perfect concept for me.

Working on it! (y)

Well i miss the human contact piece of things but then again... If other people know you exist but rather plug their ears until you actually dying and/or suicidal. I sometimes wonder if this "human contact" feeling is real or simply a selfish desire to maintain the population.

It makes me wonder if its "me" or simply the DNA screaming "not safe or optimal so chat."

they would ask themselves in any transaction "what can i get outta you" evaluating someones "statline/paycheck" instead of their friendly demeanor and loyalty. If people can throw you away on a drop of a hat due to judgmental traits or simply not paying enough... I end up with why bother if social interaction is fake.

Last edited:
Back