Estafantom

Citizen of Zooville
Hi!
I have a list of dog breed compatible with my profile:
- labrador retriever
- golden retriever
- flat coated retriever
- Greyhound

I'm 1,60m tall and wondering if a whippet (48 to 56cm) would be able to mount me? Considering the retrievers are closer to 58cm tall and that whippets are more common than greyhounds with a similar temperament

you can try if he's comfortable with mounting from higher elevation (like a piece of furniture). i've seen quite a few vids of someone being on the ground while the boy mounted from a bed. some eager boys can learn themselves how to get there if given enough time, give some to a chihuahua and he will mount a great dane, i'm fairly sure there are "impossible size-difference mating" clips floating around too. there is a term "podvraťák" in my language that roughly translates to and originally referred to "a dog made under doors"(now it's an insult term for "unpure" dogs and mutts), because "horny roamer" dogs are incredibly crafty and are totally able to "make it work" through a gap in a fence/under fence door.

tl;dr: i don't think "a butt a bit higher" will pose much issue if the interest is there.

Back