me and my cat started dating, fuck everyone that's been discriminating me because she isn't a canine on here :)

good news: me and my cat started dating! she's fantastic and such a beautiful creature.

to everyone that's been actively attacking me because of my lover of choice and got me down to lurker again, it really only shows how low you are and are still gatekeeping about who to love even tho this fourm is all about having a safe space, shameful.

but i'm not gonna let the bad apples ruin my experience on here, even if some of them happen to be mods.
thank you to the people who have been supportive and on my side this whole time, me being harassed and bullied over something so stupid shouldn't even happen here. we're all on the same boat

for the sake of this i'm gonna reply this with i'm not being hostile in anyway, am i angry? a little but i am in no way trying to attack or cause any trouble. it's more of just an update and a reminder to those that being zoo is more than just canines and sex, it's all about interspecies love and that's it. i just want to exist without getting attacked is all, again i am in no way trying to do anything harmful. thank you for reading this

Your original thread (which was not deleted by me) was deleted without giving a written reason on the thread.
My guess is that it was too close to being dumpster fire.
So next time consider not responding to trolling or unreasonable arguments. This is a public forum, you are going to get some.

As long as your relationship with any animal does not involve harm, it is ok by the rules.
In case of a cat what most people would consider harm is stuffing something unreasonably large into an obviously small animal. That was not suggested in the original thread though.

Just upgrade it to a big cat and people will switch to being in awe.
f28czkq-jpg.351686

Just gonna copy/paste my response from the DF thread since it's semi-applicable to this thread...

Being sexual with a house cat isn't in itself necessary abusive. When it comes to sex, or rather sexual contact, you're very limited on what you can do. If a female cat is in heat, often you can stimulate her vulva with your finger (but no penetration) and as long as you abide by her terms, it wouldn't be abusive. With males cats you may be able to give him a handjob delicately (I'm not attracted to males, so take that with a gain of salt.)

But just know that there should be NO PENETRATION! They are way too small for that. Some people have trained their cat to take a finger in their ass, but those of you that care about consent likely have already seen an issue with this. Training to put up with anything sexual is not acceptable. This would be considered sexual abuse.

Some cats can be loving creatures and wonderful companions. So I definitely do understand why a zoo might want to have a loving zoophilic relationship with a cat. But doing so requires understanding the limitations of the species, and understanding their body language. Such as all zoophilic relationships.

I think the problem people are having is that cats don't date. They have no concept of courtship, other than a few hours of play before mating. Therefore the fact that you refer to it as dating shows that you are engaging in a one-sided relationship in some senses, because your cat doesn't have any clue about certain aspects of your intended courtship.
Now cats do pair bond, and can form very deep relationships with both each other and with people on their own terms. You can keep this in mind and seek this type of relationship.

and got me down to lurker again,
No one actually "downgraded" you as punishment for whateven you said, nor us the world out to get you.

Ranting... er Ranking is based on the number of posts, so if your thread gets deleted (for whatever reason) and your posts in there will be gone and if you go below 10... you are a lurker.

Go, post a bit and you are back😅

Coworker lady told me once about a former boss of her who told her how he got off his female cat with a pencil nub to calm her down when she was in heat.

She had big fun about it because the man was absolutely confessed gay and would not touch a woman down there if he got paid for.

good news: me and my cat started dating! she's fantastic and such a beautiful creature.

to everyone that's been actively attacking me because of my lover of choice and got me down to lurker again, it really only shows how low you are and are still gatekeeping about who to love even tho this fourm is all about having a safe space, shameful.

but i'm not gonna let the bad apples ruin my experience on here, even if some of them happen to be mods.
thank you to the people who have been supportive and on my side this whole time, me being harassed and bullied over something so stupid shouldn't even happen here. we're all on the same boat

for the sake of this i'm gonna reply this with i'm not being hostile in anyway, am i angry? a little but i am in no way trying to attack or cause any trouble. it's more of just an update and a reminder to those that being zoo is more than just canines and sex, it's all about interspecies love and that's it. i just want to exist without getting attacked is all, again i am in no way trying to do anything harmful. thank you for reading this
All I can say is this should be in the fantasy section.

I love cats, I've got two and one of them is literally my best friend haha. She's learnt the way to my room (she's an outside cat) so she hides in here until I go to bed, where we snuggle all night long

I think that it’s quite sweet actually ☺️

I am ashamed of seeing so much disrespect to the op's subject. Please guys, you should respect his feelings for his cat same way we like to be respected the same way when we talk about our dogs, bitches, horses, mares or whatevers. Being in love with his cat is as posible as being in love with your dog. It only has more limitations due to phisical size and usual cat behavoiur, but it all comes down to the individual itself and the animal involved. Maybe his cat is as clingy and loving as a dog can be, maybe it isn't. As long as his cat is well treated, respected and unharmed in any way, you should be totally fine with it. That's my opinion at least.
My only advice to op would be to not overreact when bad thing are told. anyone can have his own opinion. If said wrongly it will hurt, but one needs to know that hating, or confronting hate brings no good for anyone.

I am ashamed of seeing so much disrespect to the op's subject. Please guys, you should respect his feelings for his cat same way we like to be respected the same way when we talk about our dogs, bitches, horses, mares or whatevers. Being in love with his cat is as posible as being in love with your dog. It only has more limitations due to phisical size and usual cat behavoiur, but it all comes down to the individual itself and the animal involved. Maybe his cat is as clingy and loving as a dog can be, maybe it isn't. As long as his cat is well treated, respected and unharmed in any way, you should be totally fine with it. That's my opinion at least.
My only advice to op would be to not overreact when bad thing are told. anyone can have his own opinion. If said wrongly it will hurt, but one needs to know that hating, or confronting hate brings no good for anyone.
No! Fuckin'! Way!
I will respect his relationship with his cat, only when he prove his respect to my relationship with my elephant! :mad:

Back