Mastiff's penis inside your ass

I don't have any experience with extra-large breeds and don't desire it. But I would be interested what the appeal is for guys who do. Does bigger feel physically better in the butt? Or is it more attractive, so mostly something that happens in the mind? Is it like a sports challenge where you want to prove to yourself that you can do it and are excited when you achieve your goal?

Hi

Have you ever had sex with a Mastiff male dog? I am very interested in its penis couse I read about it and it's the biggest one on the chart.

Would you (as men) do it with a mastiff?
As a man I absolutely would! I took a mastiff mix before and it was one large boy! I'd be lying if I say I wasn't sore after but it was worth it :3 now I didn't even take the knott and I was sore...I wasn't in a comfortable position to take the knott. I pulled forward before he was able to knott and tie but he was starting to form when I pulled forward...it was an experience to feel the partial knott release from my ass whole trying to counter the pressure and force of his thrusting hehe...he stayed in top of me as his knott formed from the outside so I felt the cock itself swell. A big big boy indeed. One day I'll hopefully be in a position where I can fully take one.

Have not had a mastiff (yet!!!) but once had a german shorthair who's cock scared me it was so large! He was a BIG boy (both body and cock)! Largest dog cock I have seen to date. He fucked me regularly but I never took his knot....It was nearly the size of a grapefruit! If he were still alive today....I would let him knot me and damn the consequences!!! :)

Have not had a mastiff (yet!!!) but once had a german shorthair who's cock scared me it was so large! He was a BIG boy (both body and cock)! Largest dog cock I have seen to date. He fucked me regularly but I never took his knot....It was nearly the size of a grapefruit! If he were still alive today....I would let him knot me and damn the consequences!!! :)
Same with me... I stopped him most of the time until it „happened“ ... is a intense feeling. And you get used to the size very fast. And addicted even faster 😜

I have had a mastiff named Samson years ago. Sadly he has since passed away. I would have loved to have been his bitch. I used to fondle his balls and soft sheathe though. I miss him dearly <3

I have many experiences in knotting with mid-sized dogs and it was always a blast.
A mastiff would sound really interesting and I'd love to try taking the knot of such a huge dog. But I think I'd be too scared and stop him before he could knot me.

Lucky sir. It's been sooo long lol. But I couldn't imagine not taking it all if given the opportunity 😁

Yep... I tried with a friend's big boy just before the pandemic hit. Hurt like hell! It's the depth that did me wrong. Must have stabbed me in the bend of my colon- I instantly felt mortally wounded deep deep inside and it actually triggered an allergic type reaction that gave me hives for a few days. It was crazy! Won't try it again, that's for sure! Will stick with something safer, like mini stallions!

My Collie-mix ties me, but his knot is small enough that he always can pull it out, with a certain amount of pain for me. I have to hold one of his legs to constrain him, and usually I have to clench to keep it in. That said, I look forward to some day having a dog with a large enough knot it will simply stay put without much effort for me.

My Collie-mix ties me, but his knot is small enough that he always can pull it out, with a certain amount of pain for me. I have to hold one of his legs to constrain him, and usually I have to clench to keep it in. That said, I look forward to some day having a dog with a large enough knot it will simply stay put without much effort for me.
You’d think it would work that way, but don’t be too sure. I regularly get knotted by my corgi, whose knot is very much on the small side compared to most dogs. Even his hurts me to pull out.

So one day, I decided I’d let this 120+ lb Swiss mountain dog mount me. His knot was enormous, easily the size of an orange. So he fucks me, it’s amazing, and I’m knotted. He decides to tug on his knot, and do you think my tight ass was any match? Hell no, he pulled it out, despite my best efforts.:gsd_laughing:

If a big, strong dog wants to pull out badly enough, they will. And let me tell you, that shit fucking destroyed my ass, lmao. Couldn’t sit right for days. But that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t let him knot my ass again, haha.

I practice but with German Shepherd ....
Mastiff doesn't s ... I've never tried
But mine is big too...Especially one has the big knot ...I don't always do it ...But when I feel like I like it a lot ...
The first few times it was painful but exciting at the same time ... I had to learn to handle the situation ...
Now I'm used to it and it just hurts a little when he inserts the knot but then it's just pleasure for me ...
I don't know if with a bigger penis I would..... :)

Last edited:
Well look at it this way and then just relax

Do you find the Matiff in question sexualy attractive in any way

Just like if you want out for the night and you see and enjoy time at wherever with some fit guy, for instance.

Then at the end of the night you decide your gunna go home with this fit guy and have sex,
Now this is really the point of my post to you,
Would you be asking this guy before you go things like, what is his cock size (length/girth) ext
Or other such things
I think the ans8is no, you would go back and relax and enjoy your self getting a good fucking

So if treat what going to happen with the mastiff in the same way then you will find it all a lot more enjoyable and existing

Hope that helps.
Love vibes your way 💕
Now remember, RELAX AND ENJOY
💞💖💓💕💗💘 🐺💦

Hi

Have you ever had sex with a Mastiff male dog? I am very interested in its penis couse I read about it and it's the biggest one on the chart.

Would you (as men) do it with a mastiff?
I never have but i would live to. I take horse cock so i think i could handle a mastiff. i would sure like to try.

Back