Mastiff Mayhem

Ok all. I'm so nervous to let my Mastiff have his way with me. He's 2, intact, and has no concept of how big he is.

I'm worried we'll start and his knot will keep me trapped long enough for my significant other to get home😪

Also, still dying to know what it actually feels like compared to a human...
Slow and steady wins the race

Ok all. I'm so nervous to let my Mastiff have his way with me. He's 2, intact, and has no concept of how big he is.

I'm worried we'll start and his knot will keep me trapped long enough for my significant other to get home😪

Is the risk of being caught part of the turn on?

I would say plan when you have a couple hours or more alone!

Hope you find the time and have a great experience! Don't forget to share if you are comfortable with it. I'd love to hear what a first experience is like

Is there a way to try it at someone else's place, if you know someone else that's into it? That way you don't have to worry about your significant other walking in on you. Just a thought!

Anyone else finds it interesting that in these stories those are always larger and powerful breeds (mastiff is very popular) with a massive knot and the OP never has any idea how to do it slowly and test the waters first by doing something less dangerous for 5 months with an animal they own?
If it is not obvious, I have my doubts.

Last edited:
Look he is going to be big but be prepared and he is alwaysgoing to go down eventually. bestwith a big boy to sit on the edge of the couch on your back and let him stand over you. Much safer.

Also, still dying to know what it actually feels like compared to a human

Anyone else finds it interesting that in these stories those are always larger and powerful breeds (mastiff is very popular) with a massive knot and the OP never has any idea how to do it slowly and test the waters first by doing something less dangerous for 5 months with an animal they own?
i wouldn't call it interesting...

Let nature happen!

What exactly do you have doubts about? I own 1 dog, have never had a partner with whom I had an opportunity to do this with..I have no other options... not sure what you're insinuating, exactly.

What exactly do you have doubts about? I own 1 dog, have never had a partner with whom I had an opportunity to do this with..I have no other options... not sure what you're insinuating, exactly.
Also, to add, of course it's dangerous- thus the posts exclaiming how nerve wracking it is, and how appreciative I would be for suggestions and guidance. Bit of an agressive statement to make. This community is supposed to be welcoming and non judgemental....

Also, to add, of course it's dangerous- thus the posts exclaiming how nerve wracking it is, and how appreciative I would be for suggestions and guidance. Bit of an agressive statement to make. This community is supposed to be welcoming and non judgemental....
Agreed! For a mod/staff member, I feel like the response should be educational or offering advice. Not trying to publicly humiliate someone trying to learn/seek out help. Kind of disappointing.

If your guy comes home and catches you fucking the dog - tell him you have needs.

It’s always interesting when it’s the faint of heart. Then they get what they want and have a “oh shit” moment. But I’ll agree, unlikely

Far too many on this site are offended if you just breathe wrong or look at them wrong. I'm so tired of it.
Plus, yes, we've seen plenty of reasons to be aware and skeptical.
Can’t say I blame them 100% of the time though. If you haven’t been around long enough you’re green as grass. But then again, common sense lacks frequently lately.

Genuinely curious then. How do you propose someone new should go about learning the right method/how to ask for resources here on this forum without being doubted, being called sensitive, and being told they lack common sense by multiple veterans of the community? If OP is fake, then sure, you all are right and called out a bot, congrats. Although if OP is real, then do you truly believe you made her feel like a valued member of this community and comfortable enough to post on here or ask for help again?

Genuinely curious then. How do you propose someone new should go about learning the right method/how to ask for resources here on this forum without being doubted, being called sensitive, and being told they lack common sense by multiple veterans of the community? If OP is fake, then sure, you all are right and called out a bot, congrats. Although if OP is real, then do you truly believe you made her feel like a valued member of this community and comfortable enough to post on here or ask for help again?
You can start by getting your feet wet. That’s a good start. If you are off the cuff right into sexual activity any seasoned person here will question you and your intent. That’s how the wheel goes in this life. Dangerous one at that.

I would love to come home and find my significant other with the dog! It would get me instantly hard!

Back