So I got up the courage....

I finally got the courage to try and play with my giant English Mastiff...

I did manage to get him to lick me for quite a while, which made me nearly cum, almost immediately, but couldn't manage to get him aroused. I stroked his sheath and played with his balls, rubbed his belly, but nothing.

After licking me, however, he got extremely excited and attempted to mount me.
He's a 130lb dog and I'm only 5'5. His claws dug into me so badly it made me bleed and I had to push him off...clearly this will be a job for two people.

Any advise on next steps or how to manage this alone?

I'm also now dying to try with a smaller, more managable beast who may have experience. I've never been more turned on in my life🤤

but couldn't manage to get him aroused. I stroked his sheath and played with his balls, rubbed his belly, but nothing.
Dogs don't "get aroused" like a human male. If he tried mounting he was "aroused". His penis will only engorge and leave the sheath once its in use (the act of penetration is what pushes the sheath back to "reveal" the penis), and his knot will engorge when there's pressure behind it.

Please do continue to narrate your experiences. You write well.
I appreciate that, thank you!

Dogs don't "get aroused" like a human male. If he tried mounting he was "aroused". His penis will only engorge and leave the sheath once its in use (the act of penetration is what pushes the sheath back to "reveal" the penis), and his knot will engorge when there's pressure behind it.
Ahh, thank you...see, neophyte here, lol

I did manage to get him to lick me for quite a while, which made me nearly cum, almost immediately, but couldn't manage to get him aroused. I stroked his sheath and played with his balls, rubbed his belly, but nothing.

He's a 130lb dog and I'm only 5'5. His claws dug into me so badly it made me bleed and I had to push him off...clearly this will be a job for two people.

I'm also now dying to try with a smaller, more managable beast who may have experience. I've never been more turned on in my life🤤
We need a vid of that! Sounds so hot.

Cool of you to share this. Continue please, a Mastiff is a large beast to have as your first so this is truly going into the deep end directly no pun intended.

Be careful, make sure you have plenty of time and privacy especially if you get knotted could be stuck for a while. If first time MAKE SURE he gets the right hole..

There's plenty of vids online and there are some expert advice on this website from women with more experience.

Socks on his paws could help you not get clawed.

You could try and make something like this if you'd like. I made some myself a couple of years ago. It's not as easy as it looks. Fortunately I ruined a couple of pants until I got it the way I wanted 😅

I'm also now dying to try with a smaller, more managable beast who may have experience. I've never been more turned on in

That's not bad for a first time, is it? Haha

He definitely needs training and you need to patient with him. Maybe wear some clothes, something like a ripped pants 👖.

You might want to put socks on his feet to help prevent the claws from digging into you

Keep trying, it will happen. Try putting some socks on his paws. I've heard that works to prevent scratches. Next time he's licking you, maybe get some pics or vids to share with us.

Nice to read that you have started on your journey and you are not deterred by a few set backs. Our boy's were big strong dogs and my wife would use cut out jeans and also would apply socks to their front paws because they would still mark her sides and back. She would also trim their nails. Try to remain active with the big fella as he will work it out. Try and make it as natural as possible with the mounting and him knotting other wise he may become lazy. Good luck with it.

He will be your lover soon and perhaps even quite a demanding lover so get some ground rules in place like when he’s allowed to snifff, lick and mount otherwise it might get embarrassing and he might keep you on the floor.

You can find smaller dog for that 🤭

I'm in the PNW as well if you'd like some help

Back