Married but alone in this ... you too?

My SO is fairly easy going but I doubt they would be okay with me craving zoo. Especially since we own a few females. But they were actually quite easy to do the whole swinger thing so maybe they would be okay with it? They grew up on a farm so I can only assume its probably well known to be a thing but pretty sure everyone hides it so they might actually love horse or dog cock. Will never know because Im more than likely not gonna bring it up at all.

I do not know what this says about me, but my wife does not know and I really have no interest in sharing this part of me with her. I just have never felt the need to share every single aspect of myself with another, even my wife. Maybe growing up closeted made me more comfortable with the idea that secrets are ok even within a marriage.

It would be ideal if our spouses were into it. But I know my hubby will freak out. And so would my friends.
Couldn't have said it any better (except wife instead of hubby). Would be so nice to find a friend like you to enjoy this with. It gets kind of lonely all by yourself. Too bad I live over 1,000 miles away. Most of what you say sounds just like what I'm thinking...... and your profile picture is so HOT!

Well I have spent a couple days reading through every post on this thread and all I can say is I feel great empathy and can relate to almost all.
I am lucky to be married for going on 20 years to a very open end non-judgmental woman, Who really loves to make me happy. That being said her sex drive and whole understanding of sex is very different from mine. The best way to explain it would be to say that for her sex is a fun recreational activity but very low on the list of priorities. She has happily gone along with me to explore kinks such as group sex, cuckquean (that one actually really turns her on, to know that I am with another woman), and recently we have been setting up Gloryhole and slut wife experience for her. This may sound super exciting, and it is aside from the fact that she will not put in any effort to make it happen. She goes along with it if I set it up, but her sex drive is not comparable to mine and as I said it’s very low on her list of priorities.
The good thing is we talk a lot and are very open, this includes her knowing about my attraction to animals and especially to zoo women. Her stance on this is that the idea is hot but she cannot accept it morally. Not quite sure if this is just a way to avoid it, or if she really believes the animals can’t consent. In any case she has been very clear that she will not explore zoosex with me, but it’s OK with me going there with another woman as long as she doesn’t need to hear the details. In our 20 years of marriage I have had a few girlfriends and she has always treated them exceptionally well and made it very clear that she is supportive. I have not been lucky to find a woman who shares my interest in animals though, but I really hope she comes into our lives soon!
My advice for the people who feel trapped in a marriage where they aren’t understood is to have the difficult conversations with your spouse. It takes such a huge burden off! I think if there is love and understanding a healthy agreement can be reached. Polyamory can be a solution. There are ethical ways to explore sexual kinks with multiple partners and you don’t have to expect one person to be everything for you. I really love my wife and nothing turns me on more than when she opens up to explore kinky things, but for that to happen I need to be willing to listen and open to her kinks and not imposing mine. Just like she gives me the love and understanding to allow me to explore zoophilia with other women.

To the females on this thread: if you are looking for someone understanding and excited by your attraction to animals I am very much open to chatting and more!
Want to add "single" to that? Might have a better luck to eventually meet irl if you aimed at the very few single girls here.

I feel in the same situation but in a lapse of courage I told my wife that I was in a whatssapp group that had sent a video of a dog fucking a woman. she said: "what a horror, go out and denounce this group". it was a cold water bath.
Sorry to hear this, Brazool. It sure is a very cold pool you fell in to..., but now you know your wife (sadly) isn't interested. Ever considered taking a dog, perhaps for the kids as well?

Boar looks good. Different but if I was a female just the feeling of it twirling around and in and out and twirling inside and pumping sperm in my uterus.
To be honest, it is hardly visible. But you should feel the twirling sensation. Quite remarkable picture.

You are very correct about needing common interests. I almost think sexual interests are more important to be compatible with. You can easily say "hey I'm going in the other room to play video games" (well, in a healthy relationship that is), but it is a bit harder to say "hey I'm going into the other room to suck the dog's cock and pee inside this chick's ass". Like many healthy couples have very different nonsexual interests and can give each other time to do them (and it is actually healthy to have time alone), but if it is very important that your partner do them with you, well that would probably be an issue too, but different than sexual interests. If I ever have another relationship in the future I not going to compromise much on sexual interests. They will have to love all my main ones in particular. I will probably compromise less on nonsexual ones too though, as I do want someone who understands me and can do some of them with me sometimes.

What attracted me in the first place was that she was cute and started talking to me. She seemed very interesting. I mean, it is easy for me to look back now and think "what the hell was I thinking?!" In regards to not just the current relationship but my other 2 long term ones.

What lead me to stay was emotional blackmail and their fear, obligation, and guilt tactics. And always some worry about them being violent. All long term relationships I've been in were with someone with a cluster B personality disorder.

I know there are a few reasons why things have gone the way they have gone. First, my mom has a personality disorder and is emotionally manipulative. When my dad finally divorced her when I was younger she made him out to be the devil to my sister and I. She still is obsessed with it to this day and will probably stay bitter about it till she dies. After years and years of hearing how horrible of a human being he was for leaving her and how "men should stay together with their wife/gf basically no matter what because you should never hurt them by leaving them like my dad did her" that kinda got hard coded in my subconscious. Despite being faced with senseless anger, violent outbursts, intense controlling behavior, insults, and more, the thought of breaking up felt even worse. On top of that though, they can go from the screaming tantrum of hate straight to wailing crying. In the current relationship there were times that I mentioned wanting a break from each other and it would go from anger and hate, sometimes slapping and such, straight to "please don't leave me it will crush me and I will have no reason to love anymore. I have had so many bad guys before and you are the first good one" in a split second." That of course, beyond my typically extremely logical brain, would trigger the teachings of the past and instead of sticking to it I would back down immediately. Of course to seal the deal they would become extremely loving for a week or so after. "I hate you, don't leave me" sums it up perfectly (actually a book title about the subject). It becomes constant survival mode trying to keep them happy so your life isn't hell.

In my first 2 relationships they ended up leaving me themselves. I swore I would never put myself in that position again, but the current one's tactics were more advanced and I wasn't ready. I didn't learn all this self awareness I'm regards to relationships until I was already deep into the current one. One thing you have to understand with people like them is you can't just say you are unhappy and want to split up and you sleep in separate rooms until you find a place to live and then they let you collect all your things peacefully. It is an onslaught of continuously escalating tactics from the point you say you are breaking up.

Secondly, I had horrible self esteem growing up and am cursed to have bad luck with women. I had maybe 1 or 2 girls in highschool that showed some interest but they were very much not my type. I didn't get a gf until I was 19, and that was my first ex. Despite her craziness I was just so happy to finally have someone that I ignored it all. We also had a child which I was more or less tricked into (I was young, dumb, and full of cumpletely bad decisions), so she also had our child to manipulate me with. There were other ways each found a way to trap me deeper into it as well.

In any case, in each instance I let my strong desire for love and companionship outweigh logic and self respect.
thank you for taking the time to write this... interesting read...I'm sorry about the stuff that you had to go through and continue to go through. I hope we both can find that perfectly flawed someone!

Sorry to hear this, Brazool. It sure is a very cold pool you fell in to..., but now you know your wife (sadly) isn't interested. Ever considered taking a dog, perhaps for the kids as well?
I thought yes, but it wouldn't work.
she doesn't like it and I won't force anything.

Sorry to hear that, than you will all have to live with it. It could have enriched your (sex)life a lot.
would enrich if both were available for it, introducing a dog would not be nice.
it's boring but it doesn't influence anything in our sex life, if she was available to try it would be cool, since it's not ok, I respect.

would enrich if both were available for it, introducing a dog would not be nice.
it's boring but it doesn't influence anything in our sex life, if she was available to try it would be cool, since it's not ok, I respect.
Very true and good to hear you have a healthy relationship, Brazool :)

OMG, I want to try it !!
I'm struggling to understand the appeal of vaginal boar sex. A boar's dick doesn't have much in the way of girth, which I would have thought was important from a females' perspective, (like you're not being dilated very much), and there's nothing really that's going to bother your g-spot.

Anally, well, that's another story. It might be quite a pleasant sensation having a boar's dick in your ass. Just my $02.00

I'm struggling to understand the appeal of vaginal boar sex. A boar's dick doesn't have much in the way of girth, which I would have thought was important from a females' perspective, (like you're not being dilated very much), and there's nothing really that's going to bother your g-spot.

Anally, well, that's another story. It might be quite a pleasant sensation having a boar's dick in your ass. Just my $02.00
I have zero experience so take that into consideration. I have seen a few videos and my interest in it I believe comes from the taboo nature of it, to me even more than a dog or horse. It's a very mental sexual stimulation for me. The other part of it that has made me feel the tingly feelings is the amount of cum. I find it very sexy and although I doubt it will ever happen for me or that I would even pursue it I still find it very sexy to watch.

Not married, but in a LTR withsomeone ive hidden this from for quite some time. Over the years of knowing her, its breakup material for us if she found out...currently torn between staying with her and leaving for a zoo exclusive life....

Back