Lubes - pH - Considerations

QuantumHusky

Citizen of Zooville
Hello! QuantumHusky here! Once again bringing you that slick ZooVille content!
That aside I want to make a point of creating an extra thread where I will be able to update with regards to research and lube to animal match. I know this may be considered a duplicate thread however there are a lot of things that I want to add here that will not be added to the other thread.

What Lubes to Use?
  • ✅ Astroglide
  • ✅ Nonscented nonflavored non-warming KY
  • ✅ Sugrilube
  • ✅ JLube
What Should I Avoid?
  • 🛑 Oils
  • 🛑 Greases
  • 🛑 Petroleum Based such as Vaseline
  • 🛑 Spit (May cause infection and isn't a good lubricant)
  • 🛑 Any Non-Water based lube.
1624134358063.png

RULE 1: *NO* FORM OF *ANY* TYPE OF OIL NO MATTER WHAT THE SOURCE HAPPENS TO BE IS ACCEPTABLE/SAFE FOR USE AS SEXUAL LUBE ON/IN ANY SPECIES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

RULE 2: If you have any question as to whether you can use any oil not specifically named here as safe, refer to rule 1.

(Rules 1&2 Coined by @UR20Z )

So That's It Then?

No, surprisingly not. When you start to research lubes, animals, and the combination of humans you start to realize that there are a lot of misconceptions.

pH Values & the Vaginal Area
The Vaginal pH of female dogs in a test was measured once daily, starting from the first day of proestrus when it was noted that pH values of a female dog “were between 7.4 and 8.7” and the study observes “at the time of vaginal ovulation for these female dogs pH ranged between 6.5 and 6.8.” The January 2019 NIH paper explains that “Canine endometrial and vaginal microbiomes reveal distinct and complex ecosystems,” which are best left undisturbed unless there is actual infection. Thus, the canine uterus is a “complex ecosystem,” but the absence of abnormal or harmful “germs” is likely attributable to the alkaline pH of the canine vagina. This is in opposition to a human’s vaginal pH, normally between 3.8 and 4.5, which is moderately acidic.

So as you can see, it is essential to consider these things when choosing a lube. I am currently using Sugrilube that is designed to be used with dogs in a veterinary setting. This research does bring further questions, though! In a normal Human-Human Man-Woman situation, it is considered VITAL that the pH is not being messed with by the lube you are using.

1624135580235.png

With this in mind, we need to ask ourselves, is what we are using safe under these circumstances? Messing with pH level can lead to yeast infections, as well as cause vaginal dryness and micro-tears in the vaginal lining. This is certainly an interesting situation, and hopefully, others will know. I bring this up because of the factual statistics shown above where a female dog has a MUCH higher (or more neutral) pH than that of a human. Lubes are geared towards human-human interaction, so that may be something that someone will want to research.

HOWEVER, THERE IS GOOD NEWS

Further research shows that most lube, specifically water-based, is pH neutral. Ironically this is good for us. If it says, vaginal pH matched-this is not something you should use with a dog. If it says pH neutral or doesn’t mention vaginal pH, then the lube is most likely around the 7 pH scale or neutral.

This is for a man that wants to be with a female dog. However, this would be bad for use in a female human as the pH in a pH-neutral lube will possibly cause issues such as bacterial infections or yeast infections.

In conclusion, a Neutral pH lube is the best to use in the situation where you are with a female K9 lover and need a lube to use as a male human because the lube is best matched to the female dog’s natural pH that you will be mating with.

More research pending on pH of other animals and lubes that match. <- Check back here for updates
(if a lube doesn’t mention vaginal pH it doesn't mean it is safe to use more research required)

Personal Notes
  • Research lube to pH level
  • Research a variety of Animal pH levels
  • Research "Silicone Oil" lubes
  • Research best lubes for female zoos
  • Add pH safe lubes that can be verified as safe with corresponding partner

Last edited:
Hello! QuantumHusky here! Once again bringing you that slick ZooVille content!
That aside I want to make a point of creating an extra thread where I will be able to update with regards to research and lube to animal match. I know this may be considered a duplicate thread however there are a lot of things that I want to add here that will not be added to the other thread.

What Lubes to Use?
  • ✅ Astroglide
  • ✅ Nonscented nonflavored non-warming KY
  • ✅ Sugrilube
  • ✅ JLube
What Should I Avoid?
  • 🛑 Oils
  • 🛑 Greases
  • 🛑 Petroleum Based such as Vaseline
  • 🛑 Spit (May cause infection and isn't a good lubricant)
  • 🛑 Any Non-Water based lube.
View attachment 171058

RULE 1: *NO* FORM OF *ANY* TYPE OF OIL NO MATTER WHAT THE SOURCE HAPPENS TO BE IS ACCEPTABLE/SAFE FOR USE AS SEXUAL LUBE ON/IN ANY SPECIES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

RULE 2: If you have any question as to whether you can use any oil not specifically named here as safe, refer to rule 1.

(Rules 1&2 Coined by @UR20Z )

So That's It Then?

No, surprisingly not. When you start to research lubes, animals, and the combination of humans you start to realize that there are a lot of misconceptions.

pH Values & the Vaginal Area
The Vaginal pH of female dogs in a test was measured once daily, starting from the first day of proestrus when it was noted that pH values of a female dog “were between 7.4 and 8.7” and the study observes “at the time of vaginal ovulation for these female dogs pH ranged between 6.5 and 6.8.” The January 2019 NIH paper explains that “Canine endometrial and vaginal microbiomes reveal distinct and complex ecosystems,” which are best left undisturbed unless there is actual infection. Thus, the canine uterus is a “complex ecosystem,” but the absence of abnormal or harmful “germs” is likely attributable to the alkaline pH of the canine vagina. This is in opposition to a human’s vaginal pH, normally between 3.8 and 4.5, which is moderately acidic.

So as you can see, it is essential to consider these things when choosing a lube. I am currently using Sugrilube that is designed to be used with dogs in a veterinary setting. This research does bring further questions, though! In a normal Human-Human Man-Woman situation, it is considered VITAL that the pH is not being messed with by the lube you are using.

View attachment 171059

With this in mind, we need to ask ourselves, is what we are using safe under these circumstances? Messing with pH level can lead to yeast infections, as well as cause vaginal dryness and micro-tears in the vaginal lining. This is certainly an interesting situation, and hopefully, others will know. I bring this up because of the factual statistics shown above where a female dog has a MUCH higher (or more neutral) pH than that of a human. Lubes are geared towards human-human interaction, so that may be something that someone will want to research.

HOWEVER, THERE IS GOOD NEWS

Further research shows that most lube, specifically water-based, is pH neutral. Ironically this is good for us. If it says, vaginal pH matched-this is not something you should use with a dog. If it says pH neutral or doesn’t mention vaginal pH, then the lube is most likely around the 7 pH scale or neutral.

This is for a man that wants to be with a female dog. However, this would be bad for use in a female human as the pH in a pH-neutral lube will possibly cause issues such as bacterial infections or yeast infections.

In conclusion, a Neutral pH lube is the best to use in the situation where you are with a female K9 lover and need a lube to use as a male human because the lube is best matched to the female dog’s natural pH that you will be mating with.

More research pending on pH of other animals and lubes that match. <- Check back here for updates
(if a lube doesn’t mention vaginal pH it doesn't mean it is safe to use more research required)

Personal Notes
  • Research lube to pH level
  • Research a variety of Animal pH levels
  • Research "Silicone Oil" lubes
  • Research best lubes for female zoos
  • Add pH safe lubes that can be verified as safe with corresponding partner
can you use Vaseline for penis in dog anal sex?

nothing wrong with spit - kinda stupid to rule it out for infection risk

you surely ate the pussy and that did not kill her

Back