looking for a toy that might not exist

This is an odd thing to ask about, but as the title says, I am looking for a toy that might not exist. I am looking for a dildo that is a feline theme, so it has things like barbs but also has a knot. Does anyone know if anything like this exists? Any help would be greatly appreciated

This is an odd thing to ask about, but as the title says, I am looking for a toy that might not exist. I am looking for a dildo that is a feline theme, so it has things like barbs but also has a knot. Does anyone know if anything like this exists? Any help would be greatly appreciated
@Luci-Lou 0006 pretty much nailed it, Ambush Toys sells a model named Spatha that is a feline/canine mashup. I'm unaware of any other brands that have specifically gone for this combo, but I'd say they fit the bill of what you described. 1682111390021.png

Wow, barbed dildos. Anyone (especially guys) have experience with barbed versus regular types of dildos? Is there much of a difference?

Wow, barbed dildos. Anyone (especially guys) have experience with barbed versus regular types of dildos? Is there much of a difference?
Barbs tend to feel better on smaller, more firm dildos. There's a lot more texture to feel and can be super pleasurable on the hole and prostate. In terms of difference, the barbed ones are less common to find in your average toy store and some people shy away from them because they're often modeled on thinner appendages that might not be as pleasurable as other shapes/sizes (sorry felines, nature wasn't kind).

Back