Loneliness and Zoo lifestyle

Pat98

Tourist
A few days ago I was casually pounding my girl doggystyle….and we were facing our basement bedroom window. It was a very nice late afternoon early evening and as I was ploughing her….I saw a steady flow of young couples holding hands being very flirtatious with one another. My apartment building faces restaurants and bars.

For some reason when I saw that sight I started pounding her even harder…lots of flesh on fur type of sex, my balls slapping on that soft furry body of hers and then in a couple of minutes I came inside her.

The realization that the only sex I’ll get is with my dog wife made me think of something.
I really underestimated how much sexual frustration played a key role in me practically jumping at the opportunity to mate with my dog.

Would my life have been different if I had lost my virginity to a girl? Would I have even thought of ploughing my golden retriever if I had been like those couples I saw that evening?

Has anyone else faced these same questions? Did anyone else here start mating with their dogs because of how lonely and sexually frustrated/desperate they were? And then it sort of snow balled into something more? Into a lifetime mating kind of thing?

Let me know guys.

if you've always been into and preferred animals, you likely wouldn't have a different experience if you lost your virginity to a woman. I started mating with my dog because I'm attracted to dogs and animals in general and I'm not very interested in humans at all.

if you've always been into and preferred animals, you likely wouldn't have a different experience if you lost your virginity to a woman. I started mating with my dog because I'm attracted to dogs and animals in general and I'm not very interested in humans at all.

Was it wrong that I did it out of sexual frustration/desperation/loneliness?

if you forced your partner yes, that's all I can really say. your partner has to indicate that she wants sex after a lot of time training and time spent together

I didn’t force her. She was quite enthusiastic when we play wrestled naked. Well I was naked. She gave an indication that she wanted to be mounted.
I didn't mean to sound like you did, if I did. I trust you know your girl and her signs, do you actually love her as a normal and sexual partner?

Would you be saying the same thing if you were dating a woman? Would you be saying that sexual frustration led you to be being with her?

It's okay that need for intimacy and frustration of being human and animal. Mostly everyone wants a mate of some kind.

Your dog is a person and if you don't feel lonely with her then it's something special. No different than those human/human couples you see outside.

Would you be saying the same thing if you were dating a woman? Would you be saying that sexual frustration led you to be being with her?

It's okay that need for intimacy and frustration of being human and animal. Mostly everyone wants a mate of some kind.

Your dog is a person and if you don't feel lonely with her then it's something special. No different than those human/human couples you see outside.
That’s a good point. But why did I get aroused even more when I saw those couples? That is why did act like my sexual frustration wasn’t saturated when I saw them? Even though I was mating with my dog?

Also is it wrong to see in part my relationship with her as a sexual outlet? Like a bit of lust in a way?

Not judging you, no harm no foul, but if your interest is spawned out of sexual frustration I'd encourage you to seek out a partner you would be happier with. Don't settle for what you can get, seek out partners who match with you, challenge yourself to make improvement to your life to help you find and keep that desired partner.

You might find you're happier with someone else, you might find you aren't, but instead of wondering what could be try to find out; I think you'll be happier knowing.

Not judging you, no harm no foul, but if your interest is spawned out of sexual frustration I'd encourage you to seek out a partner you would be happier with. Don't settle for what you can get, seek out partners who match with you, challenge yourself to make improvement to your life to help you find and keep that desired partner.

You might find you're happier with someone else, you might find you aren't, but instead of wondering what could be try to find out; I think you'll be happier knowing.
You mean another dog mate?

It's a tough question, if you weren't attracted to your dog at all then one can make it a question of ethics but I'm sure your dog didn't mind. As long as she wasn't forced or hurt then no harm, no foul.

But surely you wouldn't bang your dog if you weren't attracted to her? It's hard to bang without a boner and in my head boner=attracted haha.

Being a zoo is great, my advice is go off the leash a bit and have sex with a few women. You'll quickly realise they just can't compare. Both physically, sexually, emotionally and everything else. I lost my virginity to a human female and spent almost two years with her having sex every day, often multiple times a day and it was awesome. But since I sealed the deal with my four-legged lover I've never looked back, now I'm zoo-exclusive. No matter what piece of meat walks past my window.

But you won't know until you know, so get out there and try it. Make a decision then. Maybe you and your girl actually have something really special going on and you just don't know it yet. ❤️

You mean another dog mate?

I meant that if you look at couples and think you'd rather be with another human that you should pursue that and find out.
I started out as a zoo, but I had this idea in my head that when I found "the right woman" I'd be magically fixed and everything would be great. That's not how things worked for me though, I went through a number of relationships where I wasn't really engaged becasue I was forever imagining her as someone else, someone with 2 more legs. After a number of years of trying and finding that I wasn't happy and thus my partner wasn't happy, I stopped trying to shoehorn myself into such relationships. You might have the same experience or you might find you're far happier. If you have an interest in humans, explore it.

I'm 100% happy in my zoo relationships; I have friends to fill in the missing social aspects, but just because it works for me doesn't mean it's for everyone, find your path.

That’s a good point. But why did I get aroused even more when I saw those couples? That is why did act like my sexual frustration wasn’t saturated when I saw them? Even though I was mating with my dog?

Also is it wrong to see in part my relationship with her as a sexual outlet? Like a bit of lust in a way?
Seeing other couples together possibly just turned you on. Nothing wrong with that it's a common occurrence. Something to do with our very primal animalistic instincts in nature when we see others like that gets us going too. Maybe competitiveness?

It's not wrong to see your partner in a lustful way. You can see someone both romantically and lustfully.

It's a tough question, if you weren't attracted to your dog at all then one can make it a question of ethics but I'm sure your dog didn't mind. As long as she wasn't forced or hurt then no harm, no foul.

But surely you wouldn't bang your dog if you weren't attracted to her? It's hard to bang without a boner and in my head boner=attracted haha.

Being a zoo is great, my advice is go off the leash a bit and have sex with a few women. You'll quickly realise they just can't compare. Both physically, sexually, emotionally and everything else. I lost my virginity to a human female and spent almost two years with her having sex every day, often multiple times a day and it was awesome. But since I sealed the deal with my four-legged lover I've never looked back, now I'm zoo-exclusive. No matter what piece of meat walks past my window.

But you won't know until you know, so get out there and try it. Make a decision then. Maybe you and your girl actually have something really special going on and you just don't know it yet. ❤️
First time it was during a blizzard in February and I was so lonely. I started exploring the possibility of mating with her. So when I got naked in my tiny little basement apartment she started jumping all around me and we play wrestled.

Then I just mounted her. And it was amazing. I didn’t think much about it. It was just feeling so amazing.

As for women? I am curious. But i don’t even know where to begin.

Seeing other couples together possibly just turned you on. Nothing wrong with that it's a common occurrence. Something to do with our very primal animalistic instincts in nature when we see others like that gets us going too. Maybe competitiveness?

It's not wrong to see your partner in a lustful way. You can see someone both romantically and lustfully.
Competitiveness…that’s a very good point. It does make me want to mate with her more.

First time it was during a blizzard in February and I was so lonely. I started exploring the possibility of mating with her. So when I got naked in my tiny little basement apartment she started jumping all around me and we play wrestled.

Then I just mounted her. And it was amazing. I didn’t think much about it. It was just feeling so amazing.

As for women? I am curious. But i don’t even know where to begin.
Hey man this is important stuff, i think you're sitting on something more amazing than you realize. If it went off like that straight then obviously you guys have great chemistry. I would suggest you do two things. A "rEguLaR" person wouldn't even explore the possibility so it's likely that you are indeed a zoophile and not just lonely. And it's great! Don't let anyone shame you into thinking it's some nasty, shameful thing. It's like seeing a movie in a 4D cinema while the rest of the world watches in 2D black and white.

My 2 cents:

1: Get out there and get inside a woman so you can put your doubts to rest. I promise you're not missing much.

2: Open your mind to just maybe having an emotional and sexual relationship with your husky girl just the same as you would normally have with a human.

Hey man this is important stuff, i think you're sitting on something more amazing than you realize. If it went off like that straight then obviously you guys have great chemistry. I would suggest you do two things. A "rEguLaR" person wouldn't even explore the possibility so it's likely that you are indeed a zoophile and not just lonely. And it's great! Don't let anyone shame you into thinking it's some nasty, shameful thing. It's like seeing a movie in a 4D cinema while the rest of the world watches in 2D black and white.

My 2 cents:

1: Get out there and get inside a woman so you can put your doubts to rest. I promise you're not missing much.

2: Open your mind to just maybe having an emotional and sexual relationship just the same as you would normally have with a human.
Yes the chemistry was intense.

For point two..you mean see her as more than a sexual outlet? I think that has been growing…that feeling that she’s like a bride almost.

I’ll give it a shot with a girl. See how it goes.

I think it’s the isolation of it all you know? In a way it makes me happy. Seeing the world around me and I’m in a cozy, warm cocoon.

But sometimes I wonder. Maybe it’d be nice to have a mate I can have a conversation with. Sure it’s great to plough her, but the relationship is a bit limited no?

For point two..you mean see her as more than a sexual outlet? I think that has been growing…that feeling that she’s like a bride almost.

I think it’s the isolation of it all you know? In a way it makes me happy. Seeing the world around me and I’m in a cozy, warm cocoon.

But sometimes I wonder. Maybe it’d be nice to have a mate I can have a conversation with. Sure it’s great to plough her, but the relationship is a bit limited no?
The relationship is only as limited as you make it. My relationship with my furry lady-friend is infinitely more complex than the relationship with my past human partners. You won't be able to talk about last night's game or whatever, but you wouldn't be able to do that with a woman either, because believe me they don't care. 🤣 Whatever social aspects you find lacking due to having a silent partner will be fulfilled by a regular, healthy social life. (ie: get some friends = no sad🙂)

Just for context, I was in probably 3 or 4 human relationships and only the last one of them was sexual. I was 17 when we get together and after a year of being together we started "doing it" and for two years or so straight as hirny teenagers all we did was bang. So at that age and with a pretty hot girlfriend I'm pretty much convinced I've experienced the absolute best sex humans have to offer.

And then after a while I indulged my zoo desires and had my mind blown. Never looked back and never will.

The relationship is only as limited as you make it. My relationship with my furry lady-friend is infinitely more complex than the relationship with my past human partners. You won't be able to talk about last night's game or whatever, but you wouldn't be able to do that with a woman either, because believe me they don't care. 🤣 Whatever social aspects you find lacking due to having a silent partner will be fulfilled by a regular, healthy social life. (ie: get some friends = no sad🙂)

Just for context, I was in probably 3 or 4 human relationships and only the last one of them was sexual. I was 17 when we get together and after a year of being together we started "doing it" and for two years or so straight as hirny teenagers all we did was bang. So at that age and with a pretty hot girlfriend I'm pretty much convinced I've experienced the absolute best sex humans have to offer.

And then after a while I indulged my zoo desires and had my mind blown. Never looked back and never will.
Yeah good point. But my sex life has been rather limited…despite all the mating I’ve done with her.

Was it wrong that my sexual frustration/desperation/loneliness made me see her as a sexual outlet when we first started out? She was in heat…and in a way so was I. All I wanted to do was mate with her that weekend. Was that disrespectful somehow? Or was it just two beings horny out of their minds that decided to consummate those feelings?

If you don't mind me asking mate, what do you do and why are you so lonely? Does your job restrict your access to people? And why are you and her in a basement? Feel free to pm me if you don't want the rest of ZV knowing but I promise you're among friends.

If you don't mind me asking mate, what do you do and why are you so lonely? Does your job restrict your access to people? And why are you and her in a basement? Feel free to pm me if you don't want the rest of ZV knowing but I promise you're among friends.
I sent you a PM

I see there's a lot of good comments being shared with you @Pat98 . This is one of the many things that I simply love about ZV... that there is this group of very good hearted people here that are willing to be kind and help others.

In that same avenue, I'd like to add something.
While the sex is great with whatever species you're drawn to, spend time building a relationship. For starters, don't just see your dog as just a dog that you happen to have sex with... but rather, treat her like your best friend. Talk to her, listen to her body language. Hug her, kiss her, play games with her. My point is to spend time with her as if she's your absolute best friend in the whole world. Why? Because dogs are just that. They don't have an agenda, they're not controlling, nor any of the other pitfalls that seem to plague human/human relationships. Dogs are so loyal, so dedicated, and always so happy to see us and be with us. This unconditional love is very difficult to find in human/human relationships.

Having said that... It's also a very good idea to expand your human social life. Get out there and meet people. don't try to have an agenda of necessarily meeting a love interest; just get out and socialize.

I have found that, for me personally, having a rich and meaningful relationship with my dog lover is complimented by also having a good human to human social life as well. For me, this is because I don't have to "find another human lover" to be complete, so the pressure is off. I can mingle with people and have a great time, laughing and bonding socially with my friends. This plus a beautiful dog at my side that loves me to the ends of the world, is an absolutely amazing combination for me. It can be for you too.

Consider this:
You can be in a large gathering of the best people in the whole world, and still be lonely. You can also be all by yourself and be the happiest man ever... especially with such a beautiful dog as a Golden Retriever by your side. They are amazingly loving dogs!

These are my thoughts. Hope this helps... 🐕

I see there's a lot of good comments being shared with you @Pat98 . This is one of the many things that I simply love about ZV... that there is this group of very good hearted people here that are willing to be kind and help others.

In that same avenue, I'd like to add something.
While the sex is great with whatever species you're drawn to, spend time building a relationship. For starters, don't just see your dog as just a dog that you happen to have sex with... but rather, treat her like your best friend. Talk to her, listen to her body language. Hug her, kiss her, play games with her. My point is to spend time with her as if she's your absolute best friend in the whole world. Why? Because dogs are just that. They don't have an agenda, they're not controlling, nor any of the other pitfalls that seem to plague human/human relationships. Dogs are so loyal, so dedicated, and always so happy to see us and be with us. This unconditional love is very difficult to find in human/human relationships.

Having said that... It's also a very good idea to expand your human social life. Get out there and meet people. don't try to have an agenda of necessarily meeting a love interest; just get out and socialize.

I have found that, for me personally, having a rich and meaningful relationship with my dog lover is complimented by also having a good human to human social life as well. For me, this is because I don't have to "find another human lover" to be complete, so the pressure is off. I can mingle with people and have a great time, laughing and bonding socially with my friends. This plus a beautiful dog at my side that loves me to the ends of the world, is an absolutely amazing combination for me. It can be for you too.

Consider this:
You can be in a large gathering of the best people in the whole world, and still be lonely. You can also be all by yourself and be the happiest man ever... especially with such a beautiful dog as a Golden Retriever by your side. They are amazingly loving dogs!

These are my thoughts. Hope this helps... 🐕
Yeah that’s been the missing link I think. I’ve had issues socializing my whole life. Social anxiety has been a big factor of that.

I think as a result I’ve substituted that with mating with my dog. I do have a loving and playful relationship with her. Lots of hugging and kissing involved. You’re very right about that loyalty part, I’ve seen an amazing amount of love from her.

But for some reason I see the mating part as like 90% of the relationship. Maybe there needs to be a balance.

Yeah that’s been the missing link I think. I’ve had issues socializing my whole life. Social anxiety has been a big factor of that.

I think as a result I’ve substituted that with mating with my dog. I do have a loving and playful relationship with her. Lots of hugging and kissing involved. You’re very right about that loyalty part, I’ve seen an amazing amount of love from her.

But for some reason I see the mating part as like 90% of the relationship. Maybe there needs to be a balance.
Definitely, @SaltyDog is giving you stellar advice here. It's understandable that sex is 90% of your relationship because that's what got the ball rolling, sex was your introduction to this side of you and her. Everything else will come naturally. You'll start to see her differently and a romantic relationship can be built from this point forward if that's what you want to do. Let nature take its course and you'll slowly start to fall in love with her. But you need to put to rest the thoughts of guilt (if you have any) desperation and wondering if women are any better.

Falling in love is always beautiful! Whether your better half has two or four legs makes no difference to that statement.

Definitely, @SaltyDog is giving you stellar advice here. It's understandable that sex is 90% of your relationship because that's what got the ball rolling, sex was your introduction to this side of you and her. Everything else will come naturally. You'll start to see her differently and a romantic relationship can be built from this point forward if that's what you want to do. Let nature take its course and you'll slowly start to fall in love with her. But you need to put to rest the thoughts of guilt (if you have any) desperation and wondering if women are any better.

Falling in love is always beautiful! Whether your better half has two or four legs makes no difference to that statement.
Is it weird that I feel the most love when I’m mating with her face to face?

Back