Lil Mew New to the community, only recently found out about all this and still very unsure and curious !

Hello and welcome bud. 🙂👍

Don't worry, being anxious is normal, I'm sure you'll find plenty of people who understand.
Wishing you a warm welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here. 😊

Hello ! Nice to meet you all <3 I'm still trying to found myself and its what brought me here and idk if theres a being "Too young" for all this but, well im still almost 19, but i was definetly way too axious about making a first post here. I am still kinda scarred because of the whole legality of all this but I really wanted to learn more about this community that I've so far enjoy lurking in, I'm kinda sad that PM's arents open at first but I understand why and I'll try to make an effort to overcome my shyness and post at least for the minimal ammount. in the mean time I'm happy i managed to post this first message and feel free to pm for a chat !
Welcome on board :)

Welcome and hello. It’s ok to be nervous and shy and I see you have already lots of people saying the same thing rest assure you are in a safe place here. Hope you have fun and can over come your fears and shyness

Back