Letting a dog throat fuck u

So i did this once. My boy was too eager. Moutex my head and i went with it. Long story short, he did knot my mouth but it didnt last long. I had to open my mouth really wide as he was moving and didn't stand still and it pulled out. Too problems, never did it again. First, Your teeth push on his knot and its not nice for them. Second you have to turn your head to the side so he can get access, the bone in his cock was hitting the side of my throat and it made my throat sore for a few days, almost like a cold sore throat. You main issue is your teeth. So dont try it.

So i did this once. My boy was too eager. Moutex my head and i went with it. Long story short, he did knot my mouth but it didnt last long. I had to open my mouth really wide as he was moving and didn't stand still and it pulled out. Too problems, never did it again. First, Your teeth push on his knot and its not nice for them. Second you have to turn your head to the side so he can get access, the bone in his cock was hitting the side of my throat and it made my throat sore for a few days, almost like a cold sore throat. You main issue is your teeth. So dont try it.
Thank u for this 🙏 ill def keep this in mind

I too love the idea, but sadly my partner and my own health and safety has to come first. I have seen videos though (never knotted in the mouth) and must admit it looks hot as fuck

This has happened to me a few times when m boy got over excited. I bwent with it though i did put my hand up to stop him from trying to knot my mouth ( he never could due to the size of his knot but i also dont want to be hurt or to hurt him) . Having said that its a hot experience just please be careful, think of yourself and your dog.

It's not pleasant for the dog to knot in the mouth as noted, so don't try it. It will not kill you if he does. He will just get uncomfortable with the teeth and not reach full size unless he's small.

Throat fucking is difficult to get right because it is so easy to snag the teeth and the back of your throat will get hit if he is long enough. I'd only try with a smaller dog.

Back