Ladies, naked or with some clothes on ?

If my budget were not so tight, I'd so do it in one of the dresses I wear.
I have ruined lots of really nice outfits over the years, and while it can be costly it actually doesn't bother me all that much. It actually intensifies the "dirty bitch" aspect for me.😅
I have had a quite few outfits that got either stained, or ripped.. or a little of both that were just too good to keep solely for my dogs entertainment. so I just do my best to clean/stitch them up and wear them anyway. To be honest this can be it's own form of exciting for me.
Sometimes a friend (or, slightly more embarrassing, but even hotter, a guy) I'm out with will say "Oh no, you've spilled something on/torn your's dress."😅🥵😬

I get such a thrill from them noticing it's as close as I get to people knowing.

Naked, so he has access to everything, but honestly I probably would barely get my shorts and underwear down before I'm getting jumped and rammed I hope 💕
Reminds me of Frisky and Bear, or Knotty and Peter. I love the way they make their desires for mating known to their mistresses.❤️

Reminds me of Frisky and Bear, or Knotty and Peter. I love the way they make their desires for mating known to their mistresses.❤️
Mmm, could the mistress need a fifth puppy? I'm Shure big brothers would appreciate a lil sister 🐶💖

I have an old dress that use from time to time mostly to give him easy access but still be able to be covered up but as time went by more and more I'm just naked with him because I just enjoy the feeling of his fur on me and love having nothing between us.
Absolutely awesome reply! Really got my attention:)
Thanks for sharing

I try always to be fully naked with dogs but at times I want to look sexy for them and I’ll wear some sexy undies or lingerie mostly quite see through lace thingies paired with sexy lace top stockings and high heeled strappy sandals but I haven’t ever been mounted yet so I have really no worries or fears to be totally naked with them as I only have gone as far as oral.
So very awesome! Can I be your friend? lol hope you're doing good

This might be a weird ''me'' specific thing but I really enjoy getting dressed up... I don't mean like fishnets and lingerie. I'm talking like a nice dress and doing my hair and make up 😅
I know that might sound a little crazy, but it increases the ''dirty'' factor for me when I'm all done up just to be knotted inside by 'something' that does't care at all how I look.
I know perfectly well what you mean! I LOVE doing just THAT myself at times with our dog! A nice sexy little dress, or classy little skirt and tops/blouse paired with sexy high heeled strappy sandals. Yes, I even do my hair and nails, INCLUDING my toenails up (normally a shiny bright whore red colour) plus I’ll wear a rather nice shiny bright whore red colour lipstick matching my nails increasing that “dirty” factor exponentially!

This might be a weird ''me'' specific thing but I really enjoy getting dressed up... I don't mean like fishnets and lingerie. I'm talking like a nice dress and doing my hair and make up 😅
I know that might sound a little crazy, but it increases the ''dirty'' factor for me when I'm all done up just to be knotted inside by 'something' that does't care at all how I look.
I see on your profile banner an all out fully naked girl though… Is that not you then or do you go all fully naked and undressed with a dog at times too?

I see on your profile banner an all out fully naked girl though… Is that not you then or do you go all fully naked and undressed with a dog at times too?
That is not me. I don't take, nor do I allow any pictures or videos of me with my dogs. I do often do it naked and or in a t shirt or my PJs... I don't always get all done up, it's just something I enjoy to do.

I don’t think it’s weird…. I’ve been lately thinking of one particular pup….. n I’ve suddenly wanting to look nice 4 him…. I know it matters 2mee…
But like u say…. I wanna make sure my hair is nice an a nice dress… I do think he’ll appreciate it!🥰

I don’t think it’s weird…. I’ve been lately thinking of one particular pup….. n I’ve suddenly wanting to look nice 4 him…. I know it matters 2mee…
But like u say…. I wanna make sure my hair is nice an a nice dress… I do think he’ll appreciate it!🥰
Such cute beautiful thoughts for our babys, definitely gonna dress up for my Puppy dates or have like a fuck puppy hoody or something.

I’m glad you’re getting some time to get on the forum, any chance you think we could be friends?! lol either way I hope you’re doing good! Keep being awesome
I already answered that, now didn’t I!? I’m still just thrown under work but still all good. Hope you are too.

Mmmm that's hot haha

Back