Ladies, naked or with some clothes on ?

I prefer to just make sure i have a shirt on for scratches. Although ultimately i get some on my thighs. Which is quite sexy. But i have to keep them to a minimum or i get some questions XP. Underwear and bottoms get in the way of adjusting my butt height so i don’t get stabbed to death haha :p

My first time I kept on my bra. I remember asking if I should take off my thong. I wore a special Victoria Secret thong that had a little dog from their brand design. It was white with blue stripes. Pulling it down and stepping out of it knowing when I put it back on it would soak up dog cum leaking from my slit.

The second time I wore a shirt to avoid scratches.

But if it was a private thing I would be nude.
So was it not private then?😎🙄😏😜

I try always to be fully naked with dogs but at times I want to look sexy for them and I’ll wear some sexy undies or lingerie mostly quite see through lace thingies paired with sexy lace top stockings and high heeled strappy sandals but I haven’t ever been mounted yet so I have really no worries or fears to be totally naked with them as I only have gone as far as oral.

Last edited:
I try always to be fully naked with dogs but at times I want to look sexy for them and I’ll wear some sexy undies or lingerie mostly quote see through lace thingies paired with sexy lace top stockings and high heeled strappy sandals but I haven’t ever been mounted yet so I have really no worries or fears to be totally naked with them as I only have gone as far as oral.
:) would love to be your milk man hahaha

I try always to be fully naked with dogs but at times I want to look sexy for them and I’ll wear some sexy undies or lingerie mostly quite see through lace thingies paired with sexy lace top stockings and high heeled strappy sandals but I haven’t ever been mounted yet so I have really no worries or fears to be totally naked with them as I only have gone as far as oral.
Very classy and seductive.... I am sure very sexy too

I mean depends on how warm it is, doesn't it? I haven't played with a dog yet but tbh that's how I am with humans- I'll keep some of my clothes on if its too cold.

This might be a weird ''me'' specific thing but I really enjoy getting dressed up... I don't mean like fishnets and lingerie. I'm talking like a nice dress and doing my hair and make up 😅
I know that might sound a little crazy, but it increases the ''dirty'' factor for me when I'm all done up just to be knotted inside by 'something' that does't care at all how I look.

This might be a weird ''me'' specific thing but I really enjoy getting dressed up... I don't mean like fishnets and lingerie. I'm talking like a nice dress and doing my hair and make up 😅 I know that might sound a little crazy, but it increases the ''dirty'' factor for me when I'm all done up just to be knotted inside by 'something' that does't care at all how I look.

In another life I would be that but it wasnt anything I thought to do at the time; only years after the fact.

I would still get scratches with the clothes just not all over. And I really did like seeing them.
Yeah, those claws mark, no matter what. There was just something so deeply and intensely sexual about feeling not only that sore and used feeling for the day, but those reminders for the next few days... scratches indicating passion and need, the animalistic eagerness and want - and (gawd) how he takes.

This might be a weird ''me'' specific thing but I really enjoy getting dressed up... I don't mean like fishnets and lingerie. I'm talking like a nice dress and doing my hair and make up 😅
I know that might sound a little crazy, but it increases the ''dirty'' factor for me when I'm all done up just to be knotted inside by 'something' that does't care at all how I look.
I love your style and this makes perfect sense to me...

If my budget were not so tight, I'd so do it in one of the dresses I wear.

Back